• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce side skirts from teknotik

Hi just wondering if anyone has used them before?
Are they knock offs of the real downforce ones?
How is the fitment?
thanks
i called and the price with door pieces was good
Pretty sure that's a great price they are also advertiseing
on kijiji Toronto

Last edited:
I have downforce side skirts with door piece, side Dfr vents, rear trunk spoiler and carbon license plate garnish. I got it all from Eric at Teknotik and let me tell you the pricing was great, fitment was amazing for aftermarket. And yes they are real! Teknotik would never advertise real and then flip it on anyone. You can see pics of my car in my build thread

I bought door piece(s) to finish my DF skirts on my 91 from Eric and did the CCU rebuild... Pricing was reasonable for both pieces..Satisfied. A+ Cheers~!

Last edited:
Teknotik is an official DF distributor.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

We are an authorized Downforce dealer for Canada. All of the product advertized as Downforce are genuine Downforce and do have unique serial numbers assigned to them to verify their authenticity.

As for the fit - it is truly amazing the quality and detail of the Downforce products. Their product certainly rivals that of very very high end Japanese manufactures I have seen. You can tell the detail in their molds and refined prep and finishing work of the product itself. Keep in mind the two styles offered by Downforce "OEM Style" and "Stacy Style" are a recreation of another original product.

As for price we hope to make things much more affordable when it comes to acquiring parts for your NSX in Canada. Its a specialty car and a miniscule part of our business, but we do such large volume for our main Honda and Acura products that we can offer very competitive pricing on for for your car as well. Being a rare car shouldn't mean a higher or inflated price.

As for the side skirts you are interested in I have used them on my own personal car and I am very happy with the OEM like fitment and mounting tabs/holes. (See the last photo).

I would welcome you to come into our showroom and check our store out in person. We have these items in stock and I would be happy to show them to you. We have been in business 10 years and have hundreds of feedback threads online to illustrate our honestly and high level of customer service and experience.

Thanks,
Eric

downforce.jpg

img2162h.jpg

image23ca.jpg

Last edited:
Back