• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dragon Sneak Peek II

Your chance to chill with fellow enthusiasts in various makes and models on some of the greatest roads this side of the continental divide.

Dates: April 20-23

Attendees:
From Orlando
  • importaholic
  • haste
  • nobullevo
  • brad@titan
From Miami
  • bladesnsx
  • hugh
From NC
  • rathemacher
From TN
  • mirroredshades
  • titaniumvtec
  • dragonrider1
  • eliseautoXr
From GA
  • dewain27
  • chill
  • mickopalak
n.b. This is an all inclusive list including those on the fence

Accomodations:
Holiday Inn Cherokee NC - reserve for April 21, 22
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/chrnc

Itinerary:
To follow

Last edited:
112052003_0102Dragon0044-med.JPG

112052003_0102Dragon0066-med.JPG

and for those of us that haven't been around for Dragon Sneak Peek I, what are you talking about :tongue:

ok, i'm in

and april 14-16th is cool... my birthday is the 15th haha and i can use it as an excuse to say bye-bye to work for the weekend haha

Sounds like fun - keep me posted!

(she looks right at home, doesn't she?)

7537DSCN1965m-med.JPG

Last pic courtesy of Killboy.com:
7537IMG_1102-med.JPG

Last edited:
Can't imagine it will be as much fun in my NSX as on my bike, but I loved it so much up there I bought a lot off the Foothills Parkway.

yes I agree with you..would be alot of fun riding..but would also be awesome in our cars...id have to say...letting my brother or dad drive my car, watching you guys, and dragging knee on my bike would be an awesome trip!!

I'll be there! Getting a few goodies installed as I type this right now! :biggrin:

:smile: Want to keep your SE region thread alive and let you know I am looking at this, too. The Tail of the Dragon has been on my mind for some time now. My "to do" list, as well.
Better weather, too. :eek:
Approx 430 miles each way to N side of bad-a-- Dragon. Easter weekend? Special blessing needed. You married guys know what I mean.

I believe we're going to have to move this to the next weekend then. April 20-23. I hope this doesn't conflict with your schedules.

Sorry about that but I've had several people express reservations about it being on Easter weekend.

At any rate, I know you'll have a blast.

Rathemacher said:
I'll be heading up there the original weeked: April 14th, 15th, & 16th. A few of my close friends are with the Corvette Forum group heading up that weekend. All NSX's are always invited/welcome! Maybe I can make both, you never know :eek:

Link to CorvetteForum
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1316589&forum_id=42

Yeah, I had a blast with the Vettes last time. I don't really like the dates but I'll probably still go with them. I liked the fact that they were on the road by 6AM. :eek: We had 100 miles in before we saw the first car on the road. :biggrin:

Back