• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dragon Sneak Peek II

Bump for killboy's shots up...some nice one too. Here's SJones with me right behind him (and RacerX too!)

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=04RK0064

07.jpg

And apparently, I was behind a white NSX too...
35.jpg

Jason,

Thanks for the headsup on killboy's pic's being posted. I had a blast and can't wait to go back!!! Killboy took some awesome shots of ALOT of cars!

I was there last Friday and all I'll say is don't y'all dare go next year without me! I had no idea... :D

What would it be like up there in late June or July? I could see my wife and I taking a 4 day weekend and doing it.

bodypainter said:
I was there last Friday and all I'll say is don't y'all dare go next year without me! I had no idea... :D

What would it be like up there in late June or July? I could see my wife and I taking a 4 day weekend and doing it.

I lived right around there for quite a few years, and IMO Indian Summer and/or the 3rd week of October is the PERFECT time of the year to be up there. Although, I kinda like the rest of the year too. :smile:

What would it be like up there in late June or July?

The warmer it gets the more active the area becomes; especially on the weekends. There are bikes up there from one end to another. During the week is a better time as traffic is usually much lighter.

Its a catch-22 really. You want the roads to be empty so you can zoom around as you like. However, its nice having people up there also, so you can share stories and check out other people's cars. I've never had a bad time up there except for when the rain is falling.

Mirroredshades said:
I'll probably be organizing a run in October so check in for updates.

Excellent, I'll bookmark the thread!

Shumdit said:
I think he wants to keep it a secret so the road will not be so crowded.

Speaking of preserving this area, please click the link in my signature if you have not already.

Mirroredshades said:
I'll probably be organizing a run in October so check in for updates.

:cool:
There is a little something else going on in October over in Orlando/Sebring. Don't forget the Expo!

If you want a quick fix, join us at the Taming the Dragon 2006 with the South East Lexus Owner's Club!

Alix81 will be representing and Krista was a previous NSX owner.

I'll most likely be there with the IS300 and the family.

Click to see a preview and list of attendees. :)

http://www.lexusdragon.com/confirmed_attendees.aspx

Back