• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive after Cars & Coffee on the 26th

LMR

Legendary Member
Going for a local canyon drive that will include Ortega Hwy and lunch after Cars & Coffee this Saturday the 26th. Mike (Marinensx93) and I just got back from a test run of the route and boy was Ortega fun on the way down. If interested post, pm me or just show up at C&C. This should be fun:biggrin:

I was planning on taking a friend to C&C that day so this is good timing. Ron said he was going as well.

I do have a wedding later in the afternoon so I may have to skip out early.

EDIT: btw.. I hope the forecasted rain is delayed. If they're right.. it's suppose rain hard that wknd.

Last edited:
I do have a wedding later in the afternoon so I may have to skip out early.

No need to show...she'll probably stand you up at the alter like your last 4 attempts :biggrin: oh no he di'int!

Wish I could come guys, I'll join in spirit, but this time, I'll only send my spirit and not the rain :):tongue:

Ok guys let's not jinx it by talking about rain:mad:.

Think sun:smile:.

SUNSHINE!!!! :smile::smile::smile:

Anyway, I'm in for C&C!! Will find out for sure if I'd be able to do the drive afterwards as I have some family engagements to attend to the afternoon.

Let's get this meet up and running. It's been a while since I've been to C&C... :cool:

I'm up for going but the weather may not cooperate. The forecast is calling for rain on Feb. 26. As the unofficial weather guy, I'll keep a daily watch on what the weather calls for this day. As of right now, it's not looking too good.

However, there is always the following Saturday to consider. The weather for March 5 is looking better. Also, I organized a Pantera Marque Day on March 5 and will be debuting my recently purchased Pantera. The corral will be filled with over 40 Panteras to celebrate the 40th anniversary and that will be worth seeing.

Going for a local canyon drive that will include Ortega Hwy and lunch after Cars & Coffee this Saturday the 26th. Mike (Marinensx93) and I just got back from a test run of the route and boy was Ortega fun on the way down. If interested post, pm me or just show up at C&C. This should be fun:biggrin:

I've been thinking this Saturday will be rained out judging from the predictions but things change. I'd love to join in if the weather cooperates.

I'll be doing wedding planning stuff. . . :frown:

You won't miss anything since the chance of rain is high. BTW, be happy about wedding planning stuff. You're marrying your sweetheart! :smile:

What time is C&C? I've not been before and would like to make it out and meet some of the Prime members.

6:30 am

Will be there under 2 conditions: 1) if weather permits. 2) if I can wake up

If weather permits you will be getting a wake up call from me at 5:00 am:eek::biggrin:

damn! looks like it's gonna rain. hate to spoil the fun :redface:

It's not looking good:frown: so the drive will be postponed.

Start posting dates that look good and we'll still make it happen:cool:.

Party...............or meet up for breakfast or lunch since some people have afternoon plans. Let's not let the rain stop a good group meet:smile:

Wasn't there a threat of rain last Saturday, but the morning was beautiful! Maybe we can expect the same... Anyway, I offered my auto to a prime member in exchange for his 5 speed since he broke is left foot. See, auto's do come in handy once in a while... Some of you know Jon B (silver '93 with '02 wheels and color matched top). If it's raining, we'll probably pass too, but with sun, it should be a nice turnout. Also joining is another buddy, Bruce (red '92 with 7 spoke wheels). Hope to see you there.

John

Back