• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 8-28 to Big Bear

LMR

Legendary Member
UPDATE

Have another great drive planned. This time to Big Bear:smile: on Sunday the 28th. With other events on 9-3 and 9-18 and not wanting to wait till late September, I'm trying to squeeze this in before the weather changes. We will have lunch at one of the many nice restaurants there. We will be meeting around 9:00 am at a location to be determined later. We will be using club radios (like all my drives) to help keep the group together.

Big Bear is beautiful this time of year with great photo ops by the lake. The downtown area has lots of different shops and a fairly large parking area so we will be able to park and enjoy all the downtown has to offer.

The meeting place will be in the Wal-Mart parking lot at 9:00 off I-10 at California St in Redlands. As you get off I-10 on the right will be a Shell gas station where you should fill up. Then directly across the street will be a large Wal-Mart/Food-4-Less sign, that is where we will meet.

I have 2 club radios but if you have a club radio please bring it as we can never have too many.

Note: Make sure to check your oil, tires, brakes, ect.

See everyone on Sunday

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
6. Track Addict (Jonathan)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. nemo121 (Nemo)
9. Mark G (Mark) maybe
10. jfsa82 (John)
11. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
12. Wirewizz (John)
13. 9doors (Nick)
14. drmanny3 (Manny & Victoria)

Last edited:
Just remembered we'll be out of town:frown:

How about this coming Sunday (the 20th)???:biggrin:

Too soon, not enought time to organize:frown:

i'm at work that morning. i'd go if i wasn't already having to pay back a trade. :(

i'm at work that morning. i'd go if i wasn't already having to pay back a trade. :(

Ron, when you gona roll to beach with me to chill. Id like to take nsx, but if i must ill take the ducatti ;)

Jk, i dont got a ducatti, but i will prob get a bike again.

Looks good for me so I am in for now.

Jk, i dont got a ducatti, but i will prob get a bike again.

No way!! in that case...we gotta go riding soon. gotta include you in our group. but as far as the beach. well maybe in a couple weekends cause i'm pretty booked up the next few starting this weekend. gonna be up in WA.

Last edited:
I'm packing the better half riding shotgun and she should have her new digital camera. We'll do what we can.

Yes, hats off to les for planning it when im gone lol. Jkjk. And dont worry les, steves car gets plenty of love, i start it every friday and occasionally roll it out of garage when i work on the nsx. Btw, steve ill pm you if u dont respond but do you need an oil change on it?

On a side note i would do weekly things if ppls were intrested, like yard house for beer or buffalo wild wings for beer and wings.

Yes, hats off to les for planning it when im gone lol. Jkjk.

That is why I picked that day.:tongue:

And dont worry les, steves car gets plenty of love, i start it every friday and occasionally roll it out of garage when i work on the nsx.

I do worry because it needs to be driven by a real driver like Jonathan or myself.:wink:

AAAAAAAAND I am smack dab in the middle of this feud. At least I have a good seat lol.

BTW Thanks for the compliment :biggrin:

Remember the ride i gave u john? U said it was so fast and linear. Drive in les's car, that way its not such a huge gap from mine to yours. Les will make it less painful haha.

Les, u need a louder exhaust. It makes the s/c a secret as you cant hear mine till i full throttle it...... Then again my car is so loud i cant hear all the compliments of how much sexier it is compared to that 2000 black nsx thats always behind me hehehe

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)

Sounds like a fun drive.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

It is.:smile: It's the same route you, my brother and I took late last year.

I'm packing the better half riding shotgun and she should have her new digital camera. We'll do what we can.

Packing and shotgun are 2 words that should not be used when talking about a drive unless you are in Texas:biggrin: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Les, u need a louder exhaust. It makes the s/c a secret as you cant hear mine till i full throttle it.

How many time do I have to tell you loud does not mean fast:rolleyes:. I love my quiet exhaust, it sounds stock and no one knows I have a S/C until I'm full throttle and then it's too late for them......... and YOU:tongue:

Please add me,

Thanks again Les & Irene

Done.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
6. Track Addict (Jonathan)
7. mcano (Mario) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Back