• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 8-28 to Big Bear

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
6. Track Addict (Jonathan)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. nemo121 (Nemo) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Les,

Put me down as a "maybe" for now. Won't know for sure until next week :redface:

Mark

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. nemo121 (Nemo)
9. Mark G (Mark) maybe

Done:smile:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Count me in, looking foward to meeting new NSX peeps. (John)

And we are looking forward to meeting you.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. nemo121 (Nemo)
9. Mark G (Mark) maybe
10. jfsa82 (John)

Les,
Cheryl and I are in.

Great:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. nemo121 (Nemo)
9. Mark G (Mark) maybe
10. jfsa82 (John)
11. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Les,

Count me in for this cruise. Since you'll be in my backyard, if you want any thoughts for route planning just PM me.

Last edited:
Les,

Count me in for this cruise. Since you'll be in my backyard, if you want any thoughts for route planning just PM me.

Hey Nick,

Let Patty know to come and check with Steve, have not heard back from him.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. nemo121 (Nemo)
9. Mark G (Mark) maybe
10. jfsa82 (John)
11. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
12. Wirewizz (John)
13. 9doors (Nick)

Last edited:
UPDATE

Please see first post for update:smile:

Dang, after like a year of tryn to roll lol ill be in vegas lol.

Yeah man, finally got a free weekend to come out. Hopefully I will have more of them so I can come out to more drives/events/meets.

Does anyone want to mini-caravan to Redlands? I will be coming from Chino Hills, and I believe its another 30-40 min drive to the meeting spot. Those coming from the OC, perhaps we can meet somewhere off of the 91?

Yeah man, finally got a free weekend to come out. Hopefully I will have more of them so I can come out to more drives/events/meets.

Does anyone want to mini-caravan to Redlands? I will be coming from Chino Hills, and I believe its another 30-40 min drive to the meeting spot. Those coming from the OC, perhaps we can meet somewhere off of the 91?

Well u got my number. Hit me up. Me and some guys hit up the beach for food pretty often on saturdays

Well u got my number. Hit me up. Me and some guys hit up the beach for food pretty often on saturdays

Yeah man, for sure. Ill see how the next couple weekends are looking.

I'll be rolliing up from south OC coming up the 241. Where would you like to meet?

We can meet off of Green River Rd, and make a right. Within a 1/4 mile theres a small business center on the right side, we can meet in the parking lot there. Its on the corner of Green River Rd and Dominguez Ranch Rd. Is there anyone else rolling with you?

Anyone else want to meet up? We can meet there around 8 and leave no later than 8:30 to make it for the 9:00am drive.

Les, arent you guys rolling down 91 or taking 57. Either way everyone could meet up no?

Les,

I will not be able to make it on this run. I knew I should have posted "I'll try and make it" rather that saying yes I will be there. Every time I say that I will try, I end up going.

Have fun!

]Mario

Les, arent you guys rolling down 91 or taking 57. Either way everyone could meet up no?

Yes Mike and I will be rolling down the 91 but trying not to have too many meeting stops as that will take more time and would have to leave even earlier.

Hey JC I sent you a PM about calling as we get close to where you will be off the 91.

Les,

I will not be able to make it on this run. I knew I should have posted "I'll try and make it" rather that saying yes I will be there. Every time I say that I will try, I end up going.

Have fun!

]Mario

Sorry to hear that:frown:. We'll see you next time.

I'll be wherever you want me.And at any time. Just trying to make this easy on everyone. Ic Green River works, great. If not, i'll see you in Redlands.:biggrin:

UPDATE

I have 2 club radios but if you have a club radio please bring it as we can never have too many.

Note: Make sure to check your oil, tires, brakes, ect.

See everyone on Sunday:smile:

Count Victoria and me in on the excursion. See you tomorrow.
Manny

Done:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. ediddynsx (Eddie)
5. David Loomis (David)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. nemo121 (Nemo)
9. Mark G (Mark) maybe
10. jfsa82 (John)
11. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
12. Wirewizz (John)
13. 9doors (Nick)
14. drmanny3 (Manny & Victoria) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Missed you today Les, (but you didn't miss much). :frown:

Patty will be joining us, Steve may depending on the actual route.

See you in the am. :biggrin:

Back