• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 8-28 to Big Bear

I am bummed out that I can't make this drive with you guys.:mad:

Should be a nice fun drive up to Big Bear! Have fun and take lots of pics!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Want to thank everyone for making the long drive to Redlands to start the drive. Good to see some new faces along with some of the regulars. Big Bear was beautiful and the drive was fun although we did hit a very short lighting and rain storm. Here are some pics.

DrivetoBigBearon8-28001.jpg

DrivetoBigBearon8-28002.jpg

DrivetoBigBearon8-28004.jpg

DrivetoBigBearon8-28005.jpg

DrivetoBigBearon8-28006.jpg

DrivetoBigBearon8-28007.jpg

Hope all of you had a safe drive home. Thanks to everyone for coming to our neighborhood! :biggrin:

and, thanks again to Les for organizing yet another great day of driving.

A very fun day. The Mrs. will be posting some pics as soon as she is done editing. Only 500+ photos to go through! Be patient.

Thanks Les for coordinating another fun day. Nice to have met you all.

EDIT! A quick thanks to Wirewizz for leading the pack! None of us got lost (at least the first half lol) and all the stopping points were perfect.

Really a pleasure guys as always! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet everyone since I had to cut the trip short to ice up the foot. Hope to say hello again for the next drive to ACH!

Last edited:
It was nice to meet everyone today! Thank you Les for organizing this meetup, Hope to see you all again soon.

Thanks for the compliments. It will keep her coming back and attending more drives.

She shot over 500+ frames but we only posted shots that did not include plates as her Photoshop is not working right. If you would like to see more, PM me and I can send you more of your personal car shots.

Great day in inclusive of the thunderstorm.

Last edited:
Thanks Les for setting this up. Had a great time!

It was nice to meet everyone! See you all again at future events/drives/meets.

Thanks for posting the pictures so fast JC, great shots by Pam!

Pam will be fixing the license plate issue in all the pictures and have them posted later in the day. I'll supply the link when she is finished.

Fun drive. I think its a must to get rained on at these meets lol.

Here is the link from my wife's photos;

http://www.photoshop.com/users/tinybbnrs/albums/f261103524ab47af842f079be632ce2d

To answer a question about license plates, it's just a privacy issue. If someone has your plate number they can track down your home address. I prefer to be a little more cautious. And even more so when dealing with others. So the "Valhalla Policy" going foward will be no license plates on the photos.

If you want the originals with plates showing, I'm sure my wife would love any contribution you would like to make. Thanks.

Love the pictures! I had so much fun with everyone even though I didn't get a chance to drive this time. Shenanigans were had! :biggrin:

My aunt enjoyed having all of us there and hopes we can stop up there again sometime.

Wow! Thanks for taking and posting the excellent pictures of a great drive (outside of some technical issues :tongue:)! Now, how do I go about getting a high res copy of DSC_0524? :D

Here is the link from my wife's photos;

http://www.photoshop.com/users/tinybbnrs/albums/f261103524ab47af842f079be632ce2d

To answer a question about license plates, it's just a privacy issue. If someone has your plate number they can track down your home address. I prefer to be a little more cautious. And even more so when dealing with others. So the "Valhalla Policy" going foward will be no license plates on the photos.

If you want the originals with plates showing, I'm sure my wife would love any contribution you would like to make. Thanks.

Thank you for posting the pictures! They're very nice and professional-looking.

Back