• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driver Headlamp Assembly (Full)

Driver Headlamp Assembly (Full)

Driver Side (Left) Headlamp Assembly. Complete - motors, Lamps - just drop it in. Everything works perfectly.

Donor vehicle information: VIN # JH4NA1151PT000082
Red 1993 Acura NSX. 132,000 miles. I am the 2nd owner and have owned this vehicle for 18 years. Garaged 99% of the time. The only products used on this vehicle are of the following; Mother's, Mobile 1, Purple Power, MeGuiars, Connely leather products, Invisible Glass, and OEM Acura.
Payment details:
I prefer wire transfers for anything over $1000.00 but I do accept PayPal.
If using PayPal, please add 3% to the transaction. If selling to any EU Residents I can accept credit or debit cards and PayPal. I MUST by law collect VAT if using any Credit or Debit cards as I am VAT Registered. (I am really sorry for this).

Shipping details:
I will always prefer to have a local pick-up and a cash transaction in Southern California (10 minutes away from the Ontario airport) but will ship to anywhere in North America or the EU. I will NOT ship to or collect payment from any other region so please do not ask.

List Date: 12/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Driver Headlamp Assembly (Full)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1,035.44

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back