• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Nose Assembly

Front Nose Assembly

Front Nose assembly with what is shown. The two parking lights included. The front air dam (forgot what it is called, the thing that scrapes everywhere - but the thing we all have replaced 3 or 4 times) is in just okay condition. it can be used but it is probably due for replacement again.
Please see photos for condition as we all have our own opinions as to what is acceptable. Side lamps are working, but the passenger side needs an additional bracket to hold it snugly. It stays in place even at speed, but it does move if manually pushed. Think the piece costs about $1.65.

Donor vehicle information: VIN # JH4NA1151PT000082
Red 1993 Acura NSX. 132,000 miles. I am the 2nd owner and have owned this vehicle for 18 years. Garaged 99% of the time. The only products used on this vehicle are of the following; Mother's, Mobile 1, Purple Power, MeGuiars, Connely leather products, Invisible Glass, and OEM Acura.
Payment details:
I prefer wire transfers for anything over $1000.00 but I do accept PayPal.
If using PayPal, please add 3% to the transaction. If selling to any EU Residents I can accept credit or debit cards and PayPal. I MUST by law collect VAT if using any Credit or Debit cards as I am VAT Registered. (I am really sorry for this).

Shipping details:
I will always prefer to have a local pick-up and a cash transaction in Southern California (10 minutes away from the Ontario airport) but will ship to anywhere in North America or the EU. I will NOT ship to or collect payment from any other region so please do not ask.

List Date: 12/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Front Nose Assembly
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1,261.38 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back