• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dual Widebody NSX's (Duke & Daniel)

here are some pictures of both my nsx (daniel) and also my good friend duke's nsx.... hope you guys like...

8573DSCN2599.JPG

8573DSCN2607.JPG

8573DSCN2615.jpg

Last edited:
if that's what you're into, I guess it's nice.
Everytime one mods his car (any car) he makes it more suitable for him/her and less for anyone else (by the very definition of customization). Hence, if you like it, that's all that should matter. If you want everyone to like it (that's what OEMs try to do anyway, no?), leave it stock.

I not into the huge spoilers, but too each his own.
Nice cars nonetheless!!

Wow nice!
jdm- have u posted close ups of your new wheels ?

apapada said:
if that's what you're into, I guess it's nice.
Everytime one mods his car (any car) he makes it more suitable for him/her and less for anyone else (by the very definition of customization). Hence, if you like it, that's all that should matter. If you want everyone to like it (that's what OEMs try to do anyway, no?), leave it stock.

you're definetly right. there's no way to be able to please everyone. and to mod/customize your car would be something you're doing out of your OWN aesthetic choices... the cool part is; if you do it right... then usually a general mass will like it. also; some people (whether its their cup of tea or not) can usually objectively say its a nice car... :)

i agree; i won't build cars just to please everyone. going to car shows now for 2-3 years with my civic; i just realized there are just some mods i wasn't willing to do just to "win".... like: chroming under carriage, air ride suspension, chrome wheels, etc... but some things i will because "i like it" ... and even with the civic; the car was able to win a decent amount of awards at "import showoff" events but not so well at "hot import nights" events... i think mainly cause of the kind of crowds it appeals to at these 2 different types of shows....

but thanks to everyone for their comments...

Don't bother showoff your nicely modded NSX on this forum, all you will get is those HATERS' comments (maybe some nice ones).
Leave your NSX stock, or you will be crucified by the NSX-MOD haters.

ya honestly who takes the time type "well as long as YOU like it, then that's nice I guess"

I'd rather have some come straight out and say they don't like it then talk to me like their my dad and if I want everyone to like it I should leave it stock. pffft :rolleyes:

I'm glad to see that the original thread starter read my comments correctly. I guess the two previous posters however missed my point completely. Just to spell it out to those two, I do like what I see as these 2 NSXs are tastely modded. Are these mods for everyone ? Most definetly not. As long as the owners like them, that's all what counts. I don't think I can be clearer than this...

Awesome cars both of them. To get more JGTC look could they both be lowered a little bit more? Nevertheless AWESOME!

FuryNSX said:
Both of those look totally sweet. While I am a fan of Blitz wheels, these new wheels you got look even better.

Nice pics!!!

yes, i was also a big fan to those blitz technospeeds. but unforunately the widebody needed wider wheels to fill in the fenders. that's where mackin was able to step in and help build me some custom wheels... i can't complain :D

i was told by eddie that the SF challenge was one of the most detailed wheels they had in their line up as of yet...

Jin1976 said:
Awesome cars both of them. To get more JGTC look could they both be lowered a little bit more? Nevertheless AWESOME!

i want to get a new set of the TEIN flex kit w/edfc... and lower it a bit more... but i gotta say, its hard as it is to drive around... :(

i also want to get my hands on the SOS CF rear hatch.... to finish off the outside...

jgtc2004 said:
Don't bother showoff your nicely modded NSX on this forum, all you will get is those HATERS' comments (maybe some nice ones).
here

I dont think you have been here long enough to chastise people modding their cars.I went through this faze but am back to stock except H/E,dali hood and a healthy dose of N20. LAYOFF. their money,their cars....get it?do you even own an X? BTW NICE CARS GUY'S! As long as you love your X modded or stock and take good care of it service wise I think love of personal car+proper service= A OK

jgtc2004 said:

apapada said:

Sounds like someone is taking this forum very serious...(I thought you said that (freedom of opinion is in effect) what about mine? I can have my opion about NSX-MOD haters can I??? geeezzzzz

David,
If you read my post again you might see it clearer of what I was trying to say. I didn't say anything about the modded NSX being negative... hmmm maybe I don't quite understand why you took my post personal. I don't post here doesn't mean I haven't been here long. FYI I do own an NSX and it was madly modded. I just ticked off whenever I read unconstructive comments about modded NSX. I finally said something that's all.

BadCarma said:
I dont think you have been here long enough to chastise people modding their cars.I went through this faze but am back to stock except H/E,dali hood and a healthy dose of N20. LAYOFF. their money,their cars....get it?do you even own an X? BTW NICE CARS GUY'S! As long as you love your X modded or stock and take good care of it service wise I think love of personal car+proper service= A OK

I absolutely LOVE that blue car. It is gorgeous. I like the orange car also, but it just doesn't look finished to me for some reason.

wow...both of those NSX's look awesome!! this site is awesome too! you NSX guys post some of the best pictures on the web...i always come here to admire your nice cars

VertexFD said:
wow...both of those NSX's look awesome!! this site is awesome too! you NSX guys post some of the best pictures on the web...i always come here to admire your nice cars

thanks for the compliments... welcome to the forums...

hey JDMNSXR, would you be able to send me some bigger versions of the pictures above...i'd like to use them as wallpaper for my desktop and PDA =)

...and maybe some close up shots too :)

Hey Guys,

Where are you guys hiding your rides???
I go thru RH area at least 4 times a week and still have to see your ride. We got to get together somtime so I can see them in person.

Back