• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Duplicate NSX for sale listing

I originally put my NSX for sale in 2014 then withdrew it.

I've relisted today and the VIN has picked up the original ad and placed my new ad below.
I've edited the original add to remove the "no longer for sale" comment plus everything else in the body.

Can you delete the original ad now?
I've already had emails asking if the car is for sale or not.

Thanks
Jim

once you place the ad deleteing any " body " will result in it being put back up.

vin will always be included.

once you post anything on the internet it there for-ever.

I originally put my NSX for sale in 2014 then withdrew it.

I've relisted today and the VIN has picked up the original ad and placed my new ad below.
I've edited the original add to remove the "no longer for sale" comment plus everything else in the body.

Can you delete the original ad now?
I've already had emails asking if the car is for sale or not.

Thanks
Jim

The rules of the Admin require that such ads remain as a historical record of the car, even when earlier ads are taken down. This enables prospective buyers the ability to trace the lineage of a car including mileage changes, etc. over the course of the car's history in the marketplace.

The rules of the Admin require that such ads remain as a historical record of the car, even when earlier ads are taken down. This enables prospective buyers the ability to trace the lineage of a car including mileage changes, etc. over the course of the car's history in the marketplace.

Okay I understand and it's a good policy but it's really confusing for a prospective owner.

Back