• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dusted by a minivan?

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
z28race2.jpg

Full details are available at http://webpages.krausonline.com/spaul/index.html Words escape me...

This turbovan is definitely insane. BTW, I've watched a Japanese video (Best Motoring)and they featured a minivan with F40 engine.
They raced the minivan on the track, man the van is LOUD! That's one dope van.
Has anyone else watched the video because I think that I miss some details.

Let's just hope they don't decide to make this a factory option. I already have enough MiniVans racing around my neighborhood at high speeds full of kids.

Today there was one full of balloons and some clown driving it. He couldn't see out the right pasenger window because of them. I decided to punch before he decided to change lanes into me. I'd hate to think what it would be like with a bunch of these SC Minivans on the lose.

Geez! I guess one does whatever they can for fun.

And a few weeks back I'm lazily driving back home on the highway (middle lane, cruise control 75'ish) with what must have been a 1980 or so Aerostar on the left lane - had it in my rearview mirror, maybe 3 feet behind me (but one lane over) for at least a dozen miles. Noted that it was odd that it was cruising somehow at my exact speed for so long, but then again its a late sunday drive back into the city.

Then signs start appearing that the left lane will end sometime in the future, and naturally since I am ahead I figure the minivan would just get behind me (after all it is his lane ending, not mine).

Then the merge signs start becoming more urgent and his lane narrowing, yet I curiously note that he is not slowing down or yielding, still holding my exact speed. I gently accelerate to clear the merging, then see the guy is matching my speed! Still in lazy 6th, I nudged the pedal some more and then realize that the thing is actually racing me, and accelerating at a speed I couldn't believe.

Flick down to 4th and the guy of course became a spec in the mirror. But naturally I felt obligated to do the right thing and therefore pulled into the right lane and slowed down until he caught up with me so that I could give him the best profile of a certain finger... then noticed the stickers in the back touting all kinds of engine shops and turbo parts.

Annoying, but talk about a sleeper!

Back