• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DYNO DAY @ Apex Motorsports 05/7/05

Here is something to shoot for . . .

260.8 rwhp and 201.8 rwtq SAE corrected on a dynojet for a 1993 with Cantrell AIS and Anytime Race Exhaust. Stock headers, stock airbox, stock filter. The results are believed to be accurate.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50726

As far as I can tell, these are the highest numbers for a similarly configured car. I suspect my top end rebuild has improved the flow beyond stock, as the car was noticeably stronger after the rebuild in 2003.

So in case I actually wake up....

is the SF group meeting at starbuck's, levitz, krispy kreme :confused:

i know the meeting TIME is at 8am and leaving around 8:15.

It's official...I will not be able to make it this weekend. :frown: My tranny will not be done until next week. High HP #'s for all those going on the dyno!!! :biggrin: Can't wait to see pics/videos!!!

RAVN NSX said:
just 2 b sure, it's just runs right not dyno-tune? :confused:

Just "Runs" no tune. (tuning takes a hour or more)

spartan2-3 said:
How about a caravan towards Apex Motorsports? I'll be picking up donuts @ Krispy Creme (DC) @ 7:45-8:00 am, anyone care to join?

Steve, I still have your club radio from our last meet hope to see you this saturday :smile:

Romeo... I'll be at Krispy Kreme at 8am...

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
Romeo... I'll be at Krispy Kreme at 8am...

Mike

Ok Mike, I'll see you there in the morning. Anyone else feel free to meet us @ Krispy Kreme Donuts (DC), will be leaving around 8:10 or so :smile:

For the SF guys. I dont think I can make it to Levitz for the caravan :frown:
We'll see you guys @ Apex Motorsports :cool:

We had a great meet last Saturday, Im sure everyone was happy with their Dyno results :cool: If anyone care to post their results that would be great :biggrin:

Will post pictures as soon as I get them uploaded :smile:

I heard there was around 18 nsx's that showed up.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Now please let us see some meet pix and dyno clips.
and what were the NSX's HP #'s

I have about 40 or so pictures I took. I have pictures of everyone on the dyno, shots of the lot with our cars, and a couple of the group (oh and one shot of the dyno sitting empty - I felt bad for it :tongue: ). I'll edit the pics and post them this week; when I get home from work at a decent hour.

Those of you on the dyno: If you want high res (read: 5.1 MP, fine mode) pics of your car emailed to you, please PM me with your email address. For those of you who email me, I'll color and contrast balance the pic before sending to you (unless you ask for an unedited file).

The dyno event was lots of fun. Lisa and I had a great time. I wish we could have stayed for lunch.

amgnsx said:
I heard there was around 18 nsx's that showed up.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Now please let us see some meet pix and dyno clips.
and what were the NSX's HP #'s

Ariel,
You should have showed up, we had 7 cars on the Dyno, everyone showed good #'s ranging from 252 (just exhaust) up to 335 with CTSC :cool:

I was very impressed with Rons baseline 208lbs of TQ :cool:

Nalesh was the NSX photographer for the event :biggrin:

It sounds like I missed a great meet!!! :frown: I'm glad to hear that everyone put down great #'s. I can't wait to see the pics!

spartan2-3 said:
We had a great meet last Saturday, Im sure everyone was happy with their Dyno results :cool: If anyone care to post their results that would be great :biggrin:

Will post pictures as soon as I get them uploaded :smile:

Thanks again for Steve and Romeo for the event! Great Job guys!!

Ok, report card time! here are my numbers:

The specs:
'92 w/ 77,7777 miles
DC Sports Header/Exhaust
Stock intake w/ uncharged E-Star air particle energizing magnet chips (gift from friend when i first got the car :biggrin: - should've done a re-charge in one of those runs) and Tornado Air Fuel Saver (ok, i saw the infomercial, at least I admit it! :rolleyes: )

RAW:
Max Power: 261
Max TQ: 202

Last edited:
Took a digital pic of my dyno printout and it was too large to attach as an image, so I'll just post the numbers for now until I take another pic in the future:

'92 w/ 16k miles - only mod is an ARC Exhaust

Max Power: 252 @ 7250rpm
Max Torque: 193

Edit: FYI this is raw numbers (not SAE corrected)

Last edited:
Hey guys... just downloaded and set up the Dynojet viewer... :biggrin:
Aside from Mike, who else would like their dyno runs?
PM me, and I'll get them to you as soon as possible, if you want them corrected let me know too... :biggrin:

WOW !!!....man, now am realy sorry I missed it..AWESOME pictures..thanks for taking the time to post. I wanna go soon to Apex.

I also want to do a run to Comptech, Elderado Hills.

Back