• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DYNO DAY @ Apex Motorsports 05/7/05

mickeylex said:
Cool. Another chance to check out the dyno. That's the same day as the club lunch. I'm not doing the dyno, but would like to observe. What time, so I know to plan before/after the club lunch?

I forgot about the Club Lunch... Why don't we have our Club Lunch at Apex Motorsports located at 2555 Lafayette Steet #122 in Santa Clara?

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
I forgot about the Club Lunch... Why don't we have our Club Lunch at Apex Motorsports located at 2555 Lafayette Steet #122 in Santa Clara?

Mike
That sounds like a plan.
But i'm still not sure if i can make it. will find out later on next week :frown:

amgnsx said:
That sounds like a plan.
But i'm still not sure if i can make it. will find out later on next week :frown:

Ariel, if the date is final 5/7/05 - you have to make it! :biggrin: no excuses! ha ha

MikeC_587 said:

Mike

Mike,
Steve and I were talking about that but he says we may have to get permission from NSXCA :confused: , I think it would be neat to have all the NSXs @ Apex for lunch and Dyno :cool:

Cant wait to see your car tommorow, give me a call in the morning as I can take you to the shop.

makena88 said:
Ariel, if the date is final 5/7/05 - you have to make it! :biggrin: no excuses! ha ha
I'm almost tempted to take my 2yr old son with me(Wifie has a class that day :frown: 05-07-05)
but... NSX... Car seat... airbags... not a good mix....
I love to bring my NSX for dyno and all but Love my son ALOT more :smile: / still trying to bribe mom to baby sit. he he he :biggrin:

:frown: Man, had to work on that Saturday! See you guys at the next meet, June 4th. :smile: Unless Ariel starts another thread on "Any Meet" soon... 5/14? 5/21?? 5/28???

ss5153 said:
:frown: Man, had to work on that Saturday! See you guys at the next meet, June 4th. :smile: Unless Ariel starts another thread on "Any Meet" soon... 5/14? 5/21?? 5/28???
ha ha ha ha LOL

spartan2-3 said:
Nalesh,
Welcome back. How was Cabo? We plan on having the Dyno day early 9:00 am, probably be there till after lunch. Why dont you Dyno with us?

Cabo was lots of fun - sat on the beach, went to bars, stayed in a 5 star Hilton Hotel and work paid for it. I'll have to go again. I'm not all that interested in dyno'ing (is that a word?) my car since my only performance mod is the exhaust. I figure the HP number something close to stock still. I'll join at 9am when everyone gets there and then head out to the lunch around 11:30.

Ok guys, our Dyno Day is confirmed.

Date: May 7th, 2005
Time: 9:00 AM
Place: Apex Motorsports
2555 Lafayette Steet #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050-2644
Phone:408-588-0075
Cost:3 Dyno Pulls $ $55.00

Spartan2-3
MikeC_587
Randomharmony
RAVNSX
NA14YU
RonNRaiders

Maybe's
Ryan
Ariel
Choppsjazz
SS5153
Mickeylex

The Dyno Machine will have new sensors and a cooling fans will be placed :cool:

Feel free to edit for accuracy :smile:

spartan2-3 said:
Ok guys, our Dyno Day is confirmed.

Date: May 7th, 2005
Time: 9:00 AM
Place: Apex Motorsports
2555 Lafayette Steet #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050-2644
Phone:408-588-0075
Cost:3 Dyno Pulls $ $55.00

Spartan2-3
MikeC_587
Randomharmony
RAVNSX
NA14YU
RonNRaiders

Maybe's
Ryan
Ariel
Choppsjazz
SS5153
Mickeylex

The Dyno Machine will have new sensors and a cooling fans will be placed :cool:

Feel free to edit for accuracy :smile:

Romeo,

Thanks, for coordinating this event. Do you know if the monthly meeting will be held at Apex or will we have to drive to Milpitas?

Mike

i vote for APEX. McCarthy Ranch has an odor in the air from near by garbage disposal ground. not a big fan of it. Steve (apex), are you cool with this?

Last edited:
You can officially change my status from "Maybe" to "All In!!!" :biggrin: . My clutch and short-gears are scheduled to be installed on Monday so the 7th is a go for me, barring any installation issues (knock on wood). :biggrin: A few pulls on the dyno should be ok on a new clutch (during the break-in period) since the dyno runs will be done either in 3rd or 4th gear, right? :confused:

Cool! I'll be there anyway. The original post said 6-7 cars so can we round up??? :biggrin: See you guys there!!!

just realized the dyno starts @ 9am, i thought it will be a all day thing like the Acurazine meet. i have to take someone to the airport in the morning on that day, i don't think i can make it for the morning. what time does it last 'till?

DeNguyen said:
Can former NSX owners come watch? I miss my nsx THAT much! Its a shame I couldnt keep em both...

Of course you can come to the meet!

ryan1926 said:
You can officially change my status from "Maybe" to "All In!!!" :biggrin: . My clutch and short-gears are scheduled to be installed on Monday so the 7th is a go for me, barring any installation issues (knock on wood). :biggrin: A few pulls on the dyno should be ok on a new clutch (during the break-in period) since the dyno runs will be done either in 3rd or 4th gear, right? :confused:

Ryan, I believe randomharmony will not be able to Dyno that day so if he doesnt go you are "All In" :biggrin:

Heres the current updated list. BTW Steve confirmed that they installed new sensors and other updates for proper readings :cool:

Dyno
Spartan2-3
MikeC_587
RAVNSX
NA14YU
RonNRaiders
Ryan1926

Maybe's

randomharmony
Ariel
Choppsjazz
SS5153
Mickeylex

Feel free to update for accuracy :smile:

SWEET!!! Is anyone going to have a video camera??? Chien...will you be driving down from Fairfield??? If so did you want to caravan down together?

ryan1926 said:
SWEET!!! Is anyone going to have a video camera??? Chien...will you be driving down from Fairfield??? If so did you want to caravan down together?

I'll bring my Video Camera and Digital...

ryan1926 said:

Done in 4th Gear

HI, new kid in the group...just got my blk 91 16k miles w/ 9lb CTSC and all the goodies :biggrin: and looks like still have test pipes. I am insterested if some one falls out. I don't know how this works...so Rayn, give me a call will ya..if I am in...707 208 0261.

LitoG

Back