• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

E46 M3 or AMG C32?

I'm bored.
Let's hear your opinions. I'd choose the exterior and interior look of the M3 any day, but it seems C32 is a faster car (at least feels faster) and there's no more long wait list for C32 in my area.
Anyways, which one would you choose?
smile.gif

Neither, but if you have a NSX, I would choose the C32 if I had to. Why have two sporty two door cars? Get a 4dr automatic to due other duties. I kept a M3 for a while, but then felt that it was stupid to have a M3 and a NSX. Kinda similar cars, not really, but you know what I mean. No space, etc.

M3.....Coupe......Silver....Black interior...Auto trannny.....

My wife wants one for her next car.....fat chance..... She's getting a Q45 but doesn't know it yet.....

Well it depends on your needs and purpose of the car. If you are planning to track it get the M3 with SMGII like Andrie said. But if want the extra doors and auto transmision get the C32.

I am a Mercedez person, our family have been driving mercedez for generations, so naturally I would buy the C32 AMG and use the NSX as the track car. However both are great cars, with different characters its all the matter of choice.

already owning an Nsx, id get the benz. love the m-3, but already have the nsx, so the benz would round out my garage better. but man is this ever wishful thinking. now that you got me thinking, i should sell my escalade and get the mercedes???

geez, im gonna have to work harder now and try to make more money

My wife has the last gen M3, and it is a sweet car....I can't imagine what the new one does!!! The tests say it is brutal. My wife 's m3 is however no match for my 93 nsx. She runs within a car lenth through 1st, but after that the party is over!!!! Love my NSX, but love the M3 for what it is!!!

Yeah chris, not only that but she goes dirt biking with me too, and for a short time had a ninja that she cruised along with me on my gsxr750. Man...what a catch........oh, did I mention she lets me roadrace bikes.....

Originally posted by Andrie Hartanto:
Get the E46M3 with SMG II (pedal shifter). Should be a blast to drive.

I agree. The SMG is supposed to be pretty badass. Read a magazine review that said the SMG will have better and more consistent acceleration times than the manual!

I am a BMW guy, but that C32 sure sounds very tempting...

------------------
'95 NSX-T: comptech exhaust, eibachs, bilsteins, WW front spoiler, 17/18 Work Wheels
'95 M3
'99 A4

Back