• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Early NSX wanted

Desired: NSX with manual gearbox

Color: Not Red (also I _may_ consider red if you feel that your car outstanding..)

Mileage: no more then 80-100k

Maintenance:
- proper schedule has been followed for fluids (oil, brake fluid)
- list of what has been done (& when it was done) and what is currently needed
- I don't mind if clutch need to be replaced or TB service past due.

Mods:
- stock or close to it would be best, reversable mods with stock parts included will be fine.

Condition:
- NO ACCIDENTS/PAINT WORK. Interior should be clean.

Other:
- I don't mind if there is broken switch or something like this need attention
- clear title
- not a salvaged vehicle
- no flood cars

Price:
- 20-30k
- have cash funds ready now

- I will require VIN

I will buy anywhere in US. I will arrange shipment of the car if needed. You will feel that you deal with local person. I realise that there will be not much choices in Midwest, so I'm open to travel.
You will need to take car for inspection (I pay) and then I will fly in to complete transaction. Prepare to take lot's of digital photos.

Thanks!

Addition to requirements.

I'm NOT looking for garage queen.
I'm NOT a fun of mods. I will consider car with mods depending on what they are and if they reversible.
I will NOT pay extra for mods as I'm not looking for modded car. If I find them acceptable I will pay for the car as it won't modded.

Non-acceptable mods: Carbon fiber hoods, body kits, wings, various lights, etc..
Will not appreciate suspension and brake mods.
Fine with nice wheel (if I like them) and aftermarket stereo. Custom seats fine too.
Generally not appreciate engine mods, but will think about it as it looks like 90% of owners have "mod bug"

Last edited:
Back