• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol again way to rep sc.....

I found a few relevant pictures for this thread.

Courtesy of ICONZ (Hi mum!)

failure04001553741pj2.jpg

fail1155e091cc0.jpg

11987237269656e31e6ks3zs1.jpg

Cheers

KTHXBAI

Doubtful there's a prison in Bluffton, so you're probably right that you don't live there anymore. So where is cell block C now a days Nick Sicko?

BTW, I think we're still waiting for the whole you're gonna make a complete mess out of this vbulletin thing....

Doubtful there's a prison in Bluffton, so you're probably right that you don't live there anymore. So where is cell block C now a days Nick Sicko?

BTW, I think we're still waiting for the whole you're gonna make a complete mess out of this vbulletin thing....

Yeah, well. I have alot of experience with vbulletin, just wait and see. Time will tell.

You'd better floor the gas on your Toyota Tercel, Nickie Dickie. The authorities are now after you.

You drew "911" with your crayon above the "Toyota Tercel".

That's your version of 911TT, right?

:biggrin:

This is by far the best thread eva! nice av nsx1!

I haven't posted this many times in one thread since we had that Zymol versus Grey Goose thread.

Now that was fun!

Now what's vodka have anything to do with zymol? :tongue:

I am just trying to stir up some trouble and see if Nick has an opinion on whether he prefers zymol or zaino.

I am starting to feel bad for the troll and I know this will take some heat off him for a few minutes anyway. You owe me Nick, cuz this discussion could go on for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back