• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EBay VIN Number: JH4NA1184ST000404

This car has been on EBay for months. I wanted to solicit some feedback to see if there is any history on the car. :confused:

If you look at the attached images, there are no emblems on the front & rear of the car; furthermore, on the nose shot, it looks repainted to me (or is it just the angle & lighting?)

Any comments are appreciated. :smile:

This car has been involved in 3 different accidents since 99.

When a car is unsold for months, it's usually due to a combination of price and condition; the buyer is demanding more money than the car is worth in its present condition.

There is no way to determine the reserve price on the auction. Since it has not sold, that means that no one has been willing to bid as high as the reserve price.

Although I think eBay prices are often underbid, relative to market values elsewhere, the difference is usually only a few thousand dollars.

How high was this car bid in the past?

nsxtasy said:
How high was this car bid in the past?

If I recall correctly, the car reached $35K (reserve not met) the last time it was advertised in mid-December.

The seller emailed me and claimed the car has a perfect history and no paintwork. :eek: :rolleyes:

NoggZ said:
If I recall correctly, the car reached $35K (reserve not met) the last time it was advertised in mid-December.
That's not too bad a price for a '95 with mileage slightly above average and very good condition - a good deal for a buyer, maybe, but not ridiculously so. And if the car has been in several accidents and hasn't been repaired perfectly, then it's a great price for the seller.

Well well... I was wondering how long it would take until someone brought this up... LOL... The car has been painted all over. No major damage. Minor things. The front Wings West spoiler was chipped and it looks like the sprayed the whole front end! The car was traded back in Sept.

Back