• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ed and Pam Klemz coming to town

Ed Klemz (NSXBUILDER on NSXPrime) and his wife Pam will be in Dallas this Friday (June 29). We (Susan Tableman and I) are arranging a get together for Friday evening. If you'd like to come visit Ed and Pam please private me and I'll suppliy the details as they become available.

Jim K.

Hey, when did Ed get married?Congratulations Ed and Pam.:smile:

docjohn said:
Hey, when did Ed get married?Congratulations Ed and Pam.:smile:

I was thinking the same thing. How come you guys in TX get to have all the fun. Ed and Susan in the same room, what a hoot!!

Heck - its my NSX, you guys AND Susan who are responsible for me being married!

Had I not had the NSX, I wouldn't have went to NSXPO 2001 where I met a lot of really great people (John and Gary not withstanding) and wanted to go to Texas in 02, where I met Susan who introduced me to her friend Pam, who now claims to be my lawfully wedded wife.

So you see, its your fault - in the best possible way of course!

The problem with Jim's invitation is that I won't BE there until Saturday, and we're going to our river place southwest of Dallas and won't be around for dinner! Pam will be there Friday though, so you guys keep your mitts to yourselves!

More to come when we know it!

Back