• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Suspension Eibach Springs - Orange County, CA

For Sale is all 4 Springs I believe from the Eibach Prokit. No longer made for the NSX.

It has about 5-6K miles on them and were very comfortable ride for the NSX, I believe these are one of the best Lowering springs for the car. Reason for selling is I went with KW Coilovers and the car is no longer with me. The springs are just dirty from uninstall and garage dust, they are work just fine on the car. I think the lowering is 1.5 inches, do your research first. These springs are great for street cars but I would suggest you buy a good shocks with it later.

Price: Sold. Thank you Prime.

Local preferred, buyer pays shipping and pay pal fee's.

Contact via email preferred: [email protected]

Thanks,

Mark

Springs:
Springs.jpg

Rear Spring:
Springs_rear.jpg

Front Springs:
Springs_front.jpg

Last edited:
Back