• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

End of Summer Run: Sun, Aug 26th 2007 - Temecula, CA

I was there...and thought you guys bailed without me; so I went until I got to the 1st washed out road:eek:

Maybe next time...Mark, switch to Verizon, I kept trying to call you, but it was going straight to voicemail...I wanted to give you
136723521_18447edf4c.jpg

I was watching it pour down buckets at around 10:30 and was wondering if you guys were caught in it.:eek:

By the afternoon, it was clear and I went for a nice drive with my daughter.

I was there...and thought you guys bailed without me; so I went until I got to the 1st washed out road:eek:

Maybe next time...Mark, switch to Verizon, I kept trying to call you, but it was going straight to voicemail...I wanted to give you
136723521_18447edf4c.jpg

cingular/att wasn't the problem....i accidently left my phone at home:redface: :frown:

we hung out in the parking lot til bout 9:45 then decided it wasn't worth going...I tried to call you when I got back home but no answer...

hopefully this Sunday you can make it up here and it will be better weather:smile:

Any canyon runs planned in the coming weeks guys? I'd love to meet up with you guys... :cool:

Any canyon runs planned in the coming weeks guys? I'd love to meet up with you guys... :cool:

we try to have one at least once a month...waiting for it to cool down right now...should be ready in a few weeks....see you then:cool:

Back