• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Enkei RP03s just installed on my 03 F. Red

I always liked your car on the OEM set up and would have slapped these freshly powder coated silver babies on instead. They would look fantastic up against red.

IMG_0415.JPG

+1 !!!

looking goood shawn but there was something really special+badass are your oem wheel setup!

I always liked your car on the OEM set up and would have slapped these freshly powder coated silver babies on instead. They would look fantastic up against red.

IMG_0415.JPG

Awesome I was looking at these wheels also and wondering about what offsets to go with.

Could you take another pic of the rear to show how flush the wheel is? I was thinking of going with the 10" wheel to get some more concavity but yours looks good.

Where did you purchase the wheels from?

Awesome I was looking at these wheels also and wondering about what offsets to go with.

Could you take another pic of the rear to show how flush the wheel is? I was thinking of going with the 10" wheel to get some more concavity but yours looks good.

Where did you purchase the wheels from?

Thanks. Offsets available for 10 are 15 and 23. http://enkei.com/Enkei_Wheels_2012_Catalog.pdf
Here are some pics from the rear and close up of the rear fenders. Hope they help.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340401031.926081.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340401049.728152.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340401065.054386.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340401080.920117.jpg

I got em through a local shop (Speed Star). They ordered them for me from Enkei as they get containers from Japan all the time.

Last edited:
I like these wheels and they look good on here but is this really an improvement over the OEM wheels in your eyes? Perhaps it's the photography but it kind of looks like a 5 spoke version of the OEM wheel and honestly, not quite as nice. Not saying it doesn't look good, I am just asking because you see it in person. Is it better than the OEM? Why did you change? Just for a different look?

I like these wheels and they look good on here but is this really an improvement over the OEM wheels in your eyes? Perhaps it's the photography but it kind of looks like a 5 spoke version of the OEM wheel and honestly, not quite as nice. Not saying it doesn't look good, I am just asking because you see it in person. Is it better than the OEM? Why did you change? Just for a different look?

I was looking for something similar to OEMs, light weight but bigger/staggered ....if that makes sense. I love the 5 spoke designs...reminds me of my old school days with my 93 Si Civic and 99 Prelude (been in the game since mid to late 90s). I also think these wheels look clean and the spokes are thicker compared to the OEMs. They're concave in the rear and less so in the front and the finish on them is also in my eyes a bit better. They do look a lot better in person too as the pics posted here are iPhone camera pics..and being out fitted with the Neo chrome open ended lug nuts give it a nice accent. As mentioned above you'll likely see me switching between the OEMs and these (once I've coated the OEs in flat black).

Ohhh no! You took the Oe's off! :eek: lol. I was really worried at first but I like the look in the last side profile pic.

+1 !!!

ultimately its not like shawn sold the oem wheels so he can always go back!

the final picture looks great imo.

Ohhh no! You took the Oe's off! :eek: lol. I was really worried at first but I like the look in the last side profile pic.

agreeed. it did wonders for my vs xx. i didnt like the factory gold finish and i felt that the gloss black really looked banging.

wheel refinishing is like painting your house. simple, relatively inexpensive and can make a huge huge difference.

i also think that your car doesnt need to be lowered any more at all. in fact im sure for regular driving it could benefit from the vrh ravi kit!

I certainly hope so man. At $100 a Wheel it'll $400 down the drain.

lol...always funding ways to spend my money with this car! My attention is going towards a set of Recaros in black (hate leather seats) and engine performance mods. I'm bring general cause I was on the fence before but now I'm seriously considering forced induction and reading up on it as much as I can. Then again as far as value retention goes it's best to stick to NA bolt on mods that can be reversed...but limited gains in power with that.... I didn't think twice with my previous cars but they weren't the NSX.

lol...always funding ways to spend my money with this car! My attention is going towards a set of Recaros in black (hate leather seats) and engine performance mods. I'm bring general cause I was on the fence before but now I'm seriously considering forced induction and reading up on it as much as I can. Then again as far as value retention goes it's best to stick to NA bolt on mods that can be reversed...but limited gains in power with that.... I didn't think twice with my previous cars but they weren't the NSX.

Go in with me on Dave Dozier's twin turbo setup and I'll sell my CTSC. I've done so much reading.. That is my favorite FI system for the NSX.

Back