• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enzo For Sale

doggie-bag...

I thought the reserve price at first was: $1,000,000.00. . . (a bit high for an Enzo, but not unbelievable)

Then I clicked on a pic' and almost puked... :eek:

Note: Add a disclaimer to original post!

Oh...my...God. That is just silly.

yo, dude.... i love this car, it's so beautiful, my god, :biggrin: :biggrin: .....
i'm sorry i can't even keep a straight face writing this bs down...
hahahahahahahahahahahahah :biggrin: :eek:

aahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahhahaha :biggrin:
Sorry, I can't stop laughing..that is too funny...looking!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: OMG it doesn't even look road worthy! LOL LOL

Is that engine actually real? It looks like the fake engine on the bumper cars at Disneyland. That is the funniest damn thing I have seen since.......... ummmm has anyone ever seen the NSX that the guy turned into an F40? :rolleyes:

I would be too embarrassed to sell a car like this because I'd have to admit I owned it first.

I may buy this car just to ghostdrive it off a bridge or light it on fire or something.

I can't wait until all of the Fieros are gone from the face of this earth so we don't have to see cars like this anymore.

:biggrin: I live really close to the owner of the car. Maybe I should show up in my NSX and ask him to trade even. If anyone's interested I'll go do a inspection of his craftsmanship. :tongue:

We could make a model out of LEGOS that looks more like the real ENZO then this one. Sheesh.... :rolleyes:

man... that had to take a decent amount of money, blood, sweat and tears..... but again.... alot of money and time for that..... it looks like one of those funny pictures where they squish the car so that its the size of a golf cart

Back