• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Erin Mills Acura Show Day

Gentlemen, Erin Mills is hosting an Acura Show Day...(Not the official name) on June 2nd.
As you all know the NSX Club of Canada is affiliated with Erin Mills Acura and is the preferred dealer for parts and services.

I would suggest that we make a BIG effort to show our support by showing up for this event.

I have ask for a reserved parking area for NSX's.

Please response to this thread if you plan on attending.

Bram

Sure Rick - alternatively - my car goes to Erin Mills this Friday. I can bring it there for you to either pick up or use on site. It only takes a couple minutes.

Sure Rick - alternatively - my car goes to Erin Mills this Friday. I can bring it there for you to either pick up or use on site. It only takes a couple minutes.

Thanks Dave. Just hang onto it as I won't be available for Friday. It's just as easy to get it from you on Saturday .
I appreciate it ! See you Saturday !!

Gentlemen,
A fresh reminder of this event! Erin Mills has been extremely supportive of the NSX Club of Canada, and has saved members hundreds of dollars already!

Come out and support our sponsor dealership! I'll be there!

Attachments

• ERIN MILLS ACURA.jpg
    ERIN MILLS ACURA.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 66
Back