• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

Sorry, iphone camera. :biggrin:

544813_145849768882764_2132157972_n.jpg

cant believe i missed this. now i want a set after seeing this

Last edited:
picture.php

Has anyone else had this issue? The rivots are just flying off/Disappearing somehow during driving? Or do I just have a defected wheel? Barely Put these wheels on a few days ago and a friend pointed out to me yesterday that a few of my rivots were missing, then I barely touch one other one and it just snapped off? (Plastic Rivots) Any warranty on these wheels?

Last edited:
picture.php

Has anyone else had this issue? The rivots are just flying off/Disappearing somehow during driving? Or do I just have a defected wheel? Barely Put these wheels on a few days ago and a friend pointed out to me yesterday that a few of my rivots were missing, then I barely touch one other one and it just snapped off? (Plastic Rivots) Any warranty on these wheels?

call otti from ESM..

I hope that's just a defective wheel. Their site says they have a lifetime structual and 60 day finish warranty http://esmwheels.com/access/warranty.php. If anyone else has similar problems, please post. I haven't installed mine yet.

Just got off the phone with Otti, nice guy... He says this is the first he heard of rivots snapping in half but is mailing out some replacement rivots... All is good..

What a trick to install tires on this damn wheels? Took it to two different shop and they all can't get it on, I even told them to put tires in the sun couple hours before install it. Help

What a trick to install tires on this damn wheels? Took it to two different shop and they all can't get it on, I even told them to put tires in the sun couple hours before install it. Help
take it to sabs they can do it lol and they wont damage it either sabs is in houston but its kinda pricy but its worth it

Back