• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

This ^^^

Not a fan of rep wheels but if you're going to do it why not go all the way.
Plus IMO the only center caps that look right on these wheels are the BBS wheels.

I agree, the wheel is a good bang for the buck. Unsure about putting authentic stuff on reps. These are sell off wheels that do look good in time to aid in a car sale. That is the role for me on these wheels once my Nsx's gone.

got a set of these wheels for my lotus esprit... not mounted yet, waiting for $...

got centercap stickers done at a sign shop for a few bucks:
centercaps.jpg

I don't like to representing rep wheels as real wheels either. I'll either put the esm caps or not run any at all. These were just too damn cheap (and have NSX fitment) to pass up.

Do the caps come with the wheels? I thought they were optional and cost extra?
I don't think I will have caps on mine either.

Last edited:
They come with center caps

Adrian,

I believe you are running 275 in the rear. Any reason I shouldn't be able to do this on a 92. I am not a big fan of the stretched look so would prefer to minimize. If it helps, I am dropped on Dali springs and Bilsteins, so should be similar ride height to yours.

Thanks,

Carl

hmmm... Whats the difference between putting BBS center caps on ESM wheels versus putting a NSX-R sticker on the downforce/jetz/taitec type r style rear spoiler?

Sorry, not trying to change subject. I want these wheels pretty bad! Has the GB already cut off?

If I didn't already have my LM's I would be all over these reps with these center caps. :biggrin:

May5003_sm.jpg

look at the lip on those wheels its torn up badly ...what happen

Adrian,

I believe you are running 275 in the rear. Any reason I shouldn't be able to do this on a 92. I am not a big fan of the stretched look so would prefer to minimize. If it helps, I am dropped on Dali springs and Bilsteins, so should be similar ride height to yours.

Thanks,

Carl

I think you should be fine with a 275/30/19 and 215/35/18.

I have a few questions because I want to get these on for the summer considering i get about 2 days with my car a month, i want to make sure i have everything to install... i need a set of beaters for the summer that still look good.

if i have a 93 model with stock suspension.

what is the recommended spacer size? (i want the minimum sized spacer)

What is the recommended tire size? (no rubbing or off speedometer)

are they actually 2 piece?

other hardware needed? (valve stems, center caps, etc.)

can i get some mega fast? like next week?

Wheels are on back order until end of April.

You'll need a minimum 3mm spacer for the front.

Recommended tire sizes are 215/35/18 front and 265/30/19 rear.

These are one piece cast wheels.

You will not rub on stock suspension. (I actually recommend lowering because they will look like 4x4 on stock suspension)

Comes with center caps but no valve stems.

I have a few questions because I want to get these on for the summer considering i get about 2 days with my car a month, i want to make sure i have everything to install... i need a set of beaters for the summer that still look good.

if i have a 93 model with stock suspension.

what is the recommended spacer size? (i want the minimum sized spacer)

What is the recommended tire size? (no rubbing or off speedometer)

are they actually 2 piece?

other hardware needed? (valve stems, center caps, etc.)

can i get some mega fast? like next week?

hmmm... Whats the difference between putting BBS center caps on ESM wheels versus putting a NSX-R sticker on the downforce/jetz/taitec type r style rear spoiler?

Sorry, not trying to change subject. I want these wheels pretty bad! Has the GB already cut off?

yes, i'm sorry. last day was yesterday.

You can also order them directly from ESM. It just wont be the $695 group buy price.

sold out on there site I'm sure its gonna be a minute for more. can't beat the price and nsx fitment for sure

My experience with cheap wheels tells me you'd get a better price if you guys get at least 2 sets ordered at a time. A lot of these vendors have a hard time selling a left over pair of 18's and/or 19's. But if you buy 2 sets totalling 8 wheels then the vendor won't be stuck with leftover inventory that only fits one car; the NSX.

Anybody thinking about powder coating the faces gunmetal, white, black, etc? I'm in the second shipment, but was wondering if any of you guys that already got their set was planning on doing it?

Back