• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Esoteric Detailing near Columbus OH

LooseNut:
I just had my '91 Black NSX detailed by Todd this past weekend. I drove over 3 hours fron Indianapolis to have it done. As anyone with a black car will agree, it is difficult to take care of. Todd does absolutely amazing work. My car looked better than new. I will highly recommend him to anyone. Scott

LooseNut:
I just had my '91 Black NSX detailed by Todd this past weekend. I drove over 3 hours fron Indianapolis to have it done. As anyone with a black car will agree, it is difficult to take care of. Todd does absolutely amazing work. My car looked better than new. I will highly recommend him to anyone. Scott

Thank you Scott, it was a pleasure working on your car and bringing it back to the condition that it deserved. The fact that you made the 6+ hour round trip just to have me work on it meant a lot...thank you!

Another client of mine saw this thread this morning and sent me to it, so I figured I should stop in and say hello.

After almost 22 hours worth of work, Scott's car was transformed into a stunning jewel.

Before...swirls, scratches, and haze:
IMG_7504.jpg

After:
IMG_7505.jpg

Before...sanding pigtails from previous work performed on car
IMG_7511.jpg

With a 90-95% correction rate, there was a tremendous amount of clarity restored to the finish.
IMG_7509.jpg

Some after shots:
IMG_7520.jpg

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7540.jpg

IMG_7552.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/tsc17/91 Acura NSX/IMG_7540.jpg

Todd does absolutely amazing work. I will be working with him on over 30 hours of projects together here in the next few weeks. I would not hesitate to have his hands on my car. One of the best.

Great work!

If you're within 3 hours of Todd, it'd be sad if you didn't go to him.

His work speaks for itself, and if that's not enough, there's not much else out there to be offered in regards to a perfect detail.

In short. Go to Todd.

Back