• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EVENT: SESM 2007 June 8-10 Chattanooga, TN

Before 8:00am I'm sure. Just in case someone is unable to make it on Friday, they would know what to do or where to go in the morning.

Thanks Rob

TitaniumVTEC, if youre not planning on being there Friday night, feel free to give me a call about your detailing appointment. Im more than willing to work with you, and I currently have all of Saturday free thus far!

-Matt

Last edited:
I will be there Friday. This post was for a friend who does not have access to the internet from work. I plan on sleeping Saturday morning and not driving to the event. :biggrin:

Don't go putting your wash bucket away too soon, as I will be there for my detail.

TitaniumVTEC, if youre not planning on being there Friday night, feel free to give me a call about your detailing appointment. Im more than willing to work and have all of Saturday free thus far!

-Matt

Matt,

All of the cars will be gone on Saturday morning until around 1 or so. We still need to talk about your side job that weekend!

Rob

Woohoo, just let me know where you want me! Ill go ahead and close of that part of my schedule. I just really hope I can fill the rest up. :-/

-Matt

James,

We are doing the run on May 12. Did you not get my email about the planning forum? I'll email you the site.

Rob

By happy coincidence, it appears I'll be driving back from Carmel IN and will likely pass through Chattanooga on Saturday 6/9. I'll be looking out for you guys - be on the lookout for me in my NSX!

By happy coincidence, it appears I'll be driving back from Carmel IN and will likely pass through Chattanooga on Saturday 6/9. I'll be looking out for you guys - be on the lookout for me in my NSX!

Leave a little earlier and spend the day with us. We need more NSX's in the house!!!!!!!!!!!

You should stop and have lunch with us or something!

I might be able to come up Saturday morning now for the day. Only a bit over an hour (in the NSX) from me. Any problems with getting there right before the drive?

RBC3 are you from Huntsville? You have a S2000 or NSX?

I might be able to come up Saturday morning now for the day. Only a bit over an hour (in the NSX) from me. Any problems with getting there right before the drive?

RBC3 are you from Huntsville? You have a S2000 or NSX?

I'm in Madison. I have a S2000, and am the leader of the Alabama S2000 owners club. You should come and join us for dinner and such sometime. We do dinner once a month, as well as mod days and such.

Would you be coming for just the day, or spending that night?

I'd probably just come up Saturday and head back same day.

Post a reminder when your next S2000 get together in Hunstville and maybe I can make it.

I'm in Madison. I have a S2000, and am the leader of the Alabama S2000 owners club. You should come and join us for dinner and such sometime. We do dinner once a month, as well as mod days and such.

Would you be coming for just the day, or spending that night?

Leave a little earlier and spend the day with us. We need more NSX's in the house!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be working in Carmel until late Friday afternoon, so I really don't know what time of day I would likely be making it to Chattanooga. It looks to be ~450 miles so it all depends on how far down the road I get Friday evening.

As it gets closer, I'll be in touch. Sorry I can't be more certain at this time.

I'll be working in Carmel until late Friday afternoon, so I really don't know what time of day I would likely be making it to Chattanooga. It looks to be ~450 miles so it all depends on how far down the road I get Friday evening.

As it gets closer, I'll be in touch. Sorry I can't be more certain at this time.

PM sent!

I'm still waiting to make sure I can go. Post when they get to 95 total or so. :biggrin:

Back