• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EVENT: SESM 2007 June 8-10 Chattanooga, TN

I totally forgot to post the raffle to support the event!

Hardtopguy.com and Modifry.com our proud to present the annual benefit drawing for SESM 2007. This year with the NSX crowd officially invited we are changing the raffle a bit. The winner of the raffle will have there choice of a 4.56 differential gear package for their s2000 or 1000.00 cash.
The differential package will include Hardtopguy's famous 4.56 gears, Installation of the gear, and Modifry's world renouned Yellow Jacket speedometer calibrator. The winner will have to supply the differential or use Hardtopguy’s core exchange program.
Tickets are a mere 3.00 each or 4 for 10.00, 4 for 11.00, 8 for 20.00, 12 for 27.00, and 16 for 32.00.
WINNER NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Drawing is at the banquet on June 9th. All proceeds benefit the SESM.

Thanks and Good luck

BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE

whats going to be covered in the Tech clinics and sponsor demos from 3-7 on Saturday?

There is gonna be detail clinics, some engine clinics, stereo clinics, and others.

You in yet?!

This Clear bra guy is great so if you need one, Jorge is the person to do it. I can personally say that, I have seen his work!

Atlanta Auto Shield

Virtually invisible Clear Bra Paint Protection Film maintains the beauty of your vehicle's finish while protecting it against rock chips, insects, sand and other road hazards you encounter on the road every day. There are many benefits to using this product over other front end protection products such as black vinyl bras and bug deflectors:

- Clear film does not alter the appearance and color of your vehicle
- Improve the trade-in or resale value of your vehicle
- Computer cut kits that fit every time.
- No differential paint fading
- 7 year product warranty from Avery-Dennison on Top coated materials
- Workmanship and quality ensured by certified installers
- Car wash friendly
- Maintain the same as the rest of your car by regular washing and waxing

When considering the most economical, aesthetically pleasing and durable alternative to traditional paint protection products, Clear Bra stands alone as the only viable choice. Your vehicle has a beautiful finish that doesn’t need to be hidden from view by a black bra or bug deflector. Keep your vehicle’s front end looking elegant, stylish and most of all free of rock chips. Consider the clear alternative. Consider Clear Bra from Atlanta Auto Shield.

Pricing

Typical pricing:
Standard Coverage - $395 Hood fenders mirrors
Deluxe Coverage - $750 Hood fenders mirrors bumper
Elite Coverage - $850 Hood fenders mirrors bumper head/fog lamps
Colored Head/fog lamps - $175

Show Pricing:
Standard Coverage - $250
Deluxe Coverage - $595
Elite Coverage - $695
Colored Head/Fog lamps - $125

We are working on early sign up now. Details coming soon!!

Atlanta Auto Shield
www.atlantaautoshield.com
678-779-5397 cell
678-432-1389 fax

I just signed up and I think I made the 16th NSX.

Anything I need to do about checking in since I won't get there til Saturday morning?

You need to be there very early! We leave out around 8:30 eastern. I will have all your stuff ready for you. I'll PM you my cell number also.

You need to be there very early! We leave out around 8:30 eastern. I will have all your stuff ready for you. I'll PM you my cell number also.

Thanks. I forgot about the time zone thing (Eastern time). :eek: Guess I'll get up an hour earlier.

What's the deal with the drive speed groupings? I think I put 4th gear. I don't want to really push the car on unfamilar public roads but don't wanna just cruise either. So wasn't sure that was right. What are the other NSX guys doing?

Fourth gear is a nice pace. They push the car some, but it isn't crazy fast! We have NSX's in all drive gorups. There are 2 NSX drive leaders in 4th gear, so you can get in with 2-Saw or TitaniumVtech.

Back