• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EVO's Top 50 sexist cars of all time...

My #1 choice

fde53732.jpg.orig

>Call me crazy, those pics of the Miura >don't do anything for me. Maybe I need to >see one in person. Those Countachs in the >background, on the other hand...

I agree.. what's all the excitement about?

Damn, that's nice..

Originally posted by AZNSX:
My #1 choice

fde53732.jpg.orig

[This message has been edited by ALIENT (edited 05 December 2002).]

I do not know, maybe because I was a child (9 years?) but when I saw the Miura "live" the first time it was so low, flat, wide, shiny, expensive and with an exotic interior and engine/trunk opening that it remained stronlgy impressed in my mind. Just like the GT40, the Countach and the Diablo did the first time.

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
By the way, I think this kind of list is totally meaningless. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I agree
smile.gif
In addition, when I read the article, the designers surveyed were pretty much Europeans who tend to look down upon designs from Japan (although the new Ferrari Enzo was designed by a Japanese desginer). So I guess that it presented bias in a way.

Personally, I agree that some cars in the list such as Ferrari 250 GT SWB and Jaguar E-type are beautiful, but I also believe that the first generation Datsun Z cars were simply gorgeous.

i say that EVO magazine too, and started looking for the NSX...

that list is TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE to the editors who are probably british, and the brits never got the NSX anyhow.

NSX #1
Lambo/ferrari's/porsche's #2 and later!

A lot of these cars have form but lack function. The engineering of the later cars makes them superior. McLarenF1 all the way.
NSX rates high for looks and engineering also.

Back