• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

exhaust shop

any shops you guys would recommend around san gabriel area?

what kind of work are you looking to get done? i might know of a place depending on how complex it is.

happy motoring

Rob

i got a spugen exhaust i would like to try out. it's made for 97-up i think so it will need a little bit of modification for fitting.

sorry, i missed out on the lst meet guys. next time for sure i will be there!!

Y don't you make the drive and go to Anthony's muffler? thats where the spugen exhaust are made...if they are still made there.

which valley muffler? I know of a bunch of different cities?

Sorry, I was actually being sarcastic.

Back in the good ol' days of chopped-springs and discount performance exhaust systems; Valley muffler in Walnut was the only place to go. For a mere (then high ticket) $60.00 w/tax, Valley muffler would hook you up with the loudest exhaust known to man :biggrin:

The Valley Muffler that I went to is in West Covina on Valley Blvd corner with Nogales Ave. The phone # is 626 965-7279.

I was actually referred to them by another NSX owner here on Prime.

JC

well, i ended up going to my old friend's muffler shop in glendale. i've know this guy for nearly 15 yrs.

got my spugen exhaust installed and man oh man, it sounds pretty evil compared to my old hKS exhaust. it is louder but not too loud. once it hits high revs, it sounds nearly like a ferrari.....i maybe over exageriting but
so far, im enjoying every minute of it !!!

now , time to upgrade my stock manifold to 97 headers...

Back