• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic car pictures from Japan

Murcielago-42.jpg

Gallardo-41.jpg

DiabloSVR-34.jpg

DiabloSVR-15.jpg

Diablo6.0SE-13.jpg

DiabloSV-461.jpg

DiabloVT6.0-253.jpg

CountachAny-191.jpg

CountachAny-302.jpg

CountachAny-193.jpg

Gallardo-43.jpg

DiabloGT-52.jpg

Is it me....or are there more bumper stickers and decals on exotics in Japan than anywhere else? :confused:

Meeyatch1 said:
Is it me....or are there more bumper stickers and decals on exotics in Japan than anywhere else? :confused:

Is it me or are there more lamborghinis and ferraris in Japan than there is in America?!

Timpo! Excellent pictures, thanks so much for sharing. After seeing your post, I'm almost callous to seeing a Lamborghini.

Over 46,000 views, wow!

NSXFreak00 said:
Is it me or are there more lamborghinis and ferraris in Japan than there is in America?!

Timpo! Excellent pictures, thanks so much for sharing. After seeing your post, I'm almost callous to seeing a Lamborghini.

Over 46,000 views, wow!

Just what I was thinking....seems like there are more lambos and ferraris over there then here

haha like em or hate'em i love how the guys over there arent scared to 'pimp their lambo/ferarri', i dont think they are too worried about having a 100 point ferrari for resale after they only put 2k miles on it in 10 years :biggrin:

I dont know which of these is more of a rare site ?!

The white F50 !
The convertible F50 !!!!
The blue F40..! ..The yellow convertible F40!!!
The silver Enzo ! The 2 white enzos !!!
The Schuppan 962CR !
The white lambo Truck.
The silver Bugatti !!!
The rare colors on these lambos!!

I counted at least 5 different F50s. (not to mention many F40S)..6 different Enzos... I thought there are only few enzos, and 50 ferrari F50 in the world....are they all in Japan !!

Last edited:
Stunner said:
Love the Bugatti EB110s, even though IMO they're kind of ugly I love how rare they are! And it is very surprising to see such conversation about the long forgotten XJ220. Fantastic post!!

I agree. Of all the cars there the eb110 has such a mysterious aura about it. Any one know of any car mags that actually tested one. I think if someone said pick any car in the pics and you could drive it it would be a toss up between the eb110 and the MCF1...could you imagine trying to get parts for the eb110

Vizal said:
This thread is amazing-- sorry to bring it back from the dead. But it's really worth a second look ;]

Thanks, because I had not seen it...
The 962CR, I would sell Prova to have that car.....:smile:
My favorite of all time... IMSA car for the street.

chytaan said:
... The 2 white enzos !!!

Actually, the one in the background of that pic was a red one. Not sure about the color of the other one, maybe white or silver but you can tell that they are both wrapped in that white protective plastic manufacturers use when shipping cars.

The cars I liked seeing the most in this thread, probably the Toyota 2000GT and the white F50. Beautiful.

Thanks Timpo!

Back