• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic car pictures from Japan

beeker16 said:
I love the XJ220.
Just like the NSX - it gets bashed because it's dated and doesn't make enough power. I don't know how anyone could hate those looks.

All those bastardized Lambo's though :eek:

The XJ220 gets bashed because it is a terrible car, it doesn't have anything to do with lack of power that thing makes lots of power.

The fit and finish of the XJ is terrible inside and out, it is very difficult to drive and shudders like crazy below 3K rpm.

I could of bought a brand new car never titled with 200 miles about four years ago for 150K, and I wouldn't of paid 75K for it.

Trust me it only looks good in pictures!

Carguy! said:
The XJ220 gets bashed because it is a terrible car, it doesn't have anything to do with lack of power that thing makes lots of power.

The fit and finish of the XJ is terrible inside and out, it is very difficult to drive and shudders like crazy below 3K rpm.

I could of bought a brand new car never titled with 200 miles about four years ago for 150K, and I wouldn't of paid 75K for it.

Trust me it only looks good in pictures!

I had heard the brakes were just awful too. And the turbo lag was BRUTAL! That car has to be one of the worst sales flops known to man. They should have just stuck a V12 in there and not had all the people cancel their orders! I think to this day there are still many of these cars that have not been sold and just sitting around.

The lack of the original V12 was the biggest complaint I ever saw or read about the car. The interior is somewhat dated, but the overall design is still intoxicating.

But like the saying goes on UK cars, buy two - one for driving while the other's in the shop.

I guess it's more art than it is car since I love the looks so much.

Best post ever!!!

oh I didn't know that Jaguar XJ220 had such story behind...

I have no problem with Twin Turbo V6 though... so many supercars have NA V12 anyways.

+1 best thread ever!

07825.jpg

ive been racking my brain but i can figure out what car this is - the back looks like a porsche 959...anyone know?

okie said:
+1 best thread ever!

ive been racking my brain but i can figure out what car this is - the back looks like a porsche 959...anyone know?

It's a Porsche something, I don't recall it's name, it's supposedly faster than the outgoing Carrera GT! But it’s some kind of mystery car

See post #16

Out of all those cars, the simple old blue Miura still strikes me as the most beautiful. What a design, they haven't topped it yet.

Awesome post, you have quite a memory card in that camera! ;)

thanks!!!!

Love the Bugatti EB110s, even though IMO they're kind of ugly I love how rare they are! And it is very surprising to see such conversation about the long forgotten XJ220. Fantastic post!!

Back