• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

F 360 vs NSX type S

Not very informative, though...

I dont think it was meant to be informative. It is a drag race.. exactly what it says.

The 360 is one fast car, but the NSX still does a 12.8 1/4.(360 is 12.4) I think that is pretty amazing. The NSX looks so small vs the 360.

I would love to see a S/C NSX vs the 360. Then they would be making close to the same power. That would be a race!

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I had my brother download it and he send it to me last night. Thanks Lud for providing a link I can use! My cable modem (Cox@Home) is starting to get ridiculous. I've been noticing more and more sites that are slow/inaccessible that my brother 's DSL can access just fine.

he forgot to turn off the A/C in his ferrari

Does turning the A/C off really make a big difference in High-Ouput V8's? I know it does in the 4-cylinders, but I was under the impression that it doesnt really matter in larger engines.

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

The A/C still robs the engine of 10hp or so. Yes that is a smaller percentage of 400hp than say 110hp of a 4 cylinder, but 10hp is 10hp. On the next run in that Video, the 360 without A/C runs a 12.2 if I remember right. The 911 Turbo runs into the 11's I think. I can't remember. Florin Lazar has this video right now if I remember right. Maybe he can clarify.

Is there a place we can download the other videos?

I would like to see the porsche and other exotics. I have watched all the NSX vs XX movies, but would like to see the others.

Is a Zanardi NSX faster than the NSX Type S? I think it says the NSX has 280 HP vs the 290 in the Z.

The NSX was never designed to be a dragster, so I think it is pretty impressive to run that fast.

------------------

You gotta go buy the video's to get the whole thing. I havent found anyplace on the internet that has a comprehensive collection in MPG or AVI format. If someone can host the video's and convert them from VHS to MPG I can supply a whole crapload of tapes.

Is a Zanardi NSX faster than the NSX Type S? I think it says the NSX has 280 HP vs the 290 in the Z.

The two models are very similar, although the Zanardi is slightly heavier. The drivetrains are exactly the same. However, in Japan, manufacturers are not supposed to publicize any horsepower ratings in excess of 280 ps.

More info on the various models in the FAQ at http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/modelinfo/modelinfo.htm

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 28 August 2001).]

Here is one I am sure you will all love to watch. Mclaren F1 vs Mod'd Supra. The Mclaren is truly amazing. Runs 11.045 400 M. It pulls away so fast on the supra that the supra looks like it is standing still. Wow!

http://subzero.mine.nu/celica/mclarenF1_vs_Supra.avi

------------------

Awesome just pure adrenaline...
Well the NSX lost but it is still pretty good for a 3.2 V6.

I luv the sound of the Ferrari, or is it the NSX?

However I couldnt get the Mclarren Vs. Supra footage, anyone else having problems?

DAV

I had trouble with the Mclaren video also. Said I needed a YVU9 codec. To fix it I went to intels page and searched for the INDEO player. Took me to another site (lingos or something like that). Anyway, after installing that, the video plays fine. Its worth the effort just to see the Mclaren run!

------------------

Back