• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

F1 Japan

Wish I saw your post earlier. i.e. before the race. I was down in the area all weekend, sold my ticket though and glad I didnt go with the weather the way it was!!

Wish I saw your post earlier. i.e. before the race. I was down in the area all weekend, sold my ticket though and glad I didnt go with the weather the way it was!!

It wasn't that great because of the fog so couldn't see much. I read that they are refunding some of the tickets. The worst was we had to wait 4 hours for the shuttle after the race with tons of people behind me in line.

I'll be there again next year, hopefully Sasuka will be better.

It wasn't that great because of the fog so couldn't see much. I read that they are refunding some of the tickets. The worst was we had to wait 4 hours for the shuttle after the race with tons of people behind me in line.

I'll be there again next year, hopefully Sasuka will be better.

so F1 is going back to Suzuka again next year ? I thought there is no more Suzuka . . . . .

hmm, thats good coz I can always go to Suzuka much easier than go to Fuji speedway since my friend is live in Suzuka :biggrin:

Hey NSXsan

How big is your friend's house in Suzuka? any room??

Anyway I'm afraid 2008 is Fuji again, we have to wait for 2009 before we are back in Suzuka, after this weekend's NSX Fiesta (27/28) they will close the circuit to refurbish it.

John - Sorry about Fuji it was one big mess!! good news is that next year we can stay at a farm close to the circuit. Hope to see you in February.

Take care

Simon

Hey NSXsan

Anyway I'm afraid 2008 is Fuji again, we have to wait for 2009 before we are back in Suzuka, after this weekend's NSX Fiesta (27/28) they will close the circuit to refurbish it.

John - Sorry about Fuji it was one big mess!! good news is that next year we can stay at a farm close to the circuit. Hope to see you in February.

Take care

Simon

No worries Simon, it was a memorable experience

Did you say stay at a farm? :eek:

Hey NSXsan

Take care

Simon

Simon,

LOL even their son has to move to his bedroom when I'm there, so no Suzuka circuit again next year, I prefer Suzuka coz usually my friend can go inside the circuit instead of just watching from the outside and behind the fence

cheers

---laski

No worries Simon, it was a memorable experience

Did you say stay at a farm? :eek:

Yes at a farm, it's about 4km from the circuit, they will rent out about three rooms to us next year, the farmer is also a local community leader and wants to support visitors to the Fuji GP, he is a really nice guy, we parked the car at his place this year and he gave us a lift to the shuttle bus each morning. - Remeber we went to the area on the Thursday to find a parking space, these are the people we met. I'll check out the rooms before next October.

Simon

Back