• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory NSX tech relocates

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer at Acura of Oakville. Ive received a offer I couldnt refuse. Im now working for Mercedes-Benz Oakville Autohaus. I will be trying to set up some type of a special rate for members. The shop has the latest technology and equipment to repair your NSX. I will also be able to take care of your NSX repair,maintence and performance upgrades at my personal shop as always.
I can be reached at 905 483 6247.

Last edited:
I always wanted a Benz but would always talk myself out of it as I didn't know a good Benz Mechanic... well until now!? When One Door Closes... Another Door Opens... Congrats Man!

Congrats Robert. Sad to see you go but sometime you just need to look out for yourself first. This seems like a great opportunity to learn and explore new things. But I am skeptico to pull into the service bay in an Acura and pay MB rates.

Actually Acura dealers charge $120 per hour. Mercedes charges $129 per hour. I'm working on getting the rate the same as members would get at a Acura dealer. Plus you will be getting one of the only certified (since 1991!) Nsx tech repairing your pride and joy.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the support!

All the best with your new position at MB! I know where to find you when I need you..........Good luck!

Quick, everyone trade their NSX for a SL!!

J/k, congrats on the upgrade, I'm sure it's cool to switch over to MB tech. Discount on F1 apparel? :)

Back