• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fall Foliage Run ???

Sunday is the Americana Concours in Manhasset, so come by and say hi, afterwards

Last edited:
What's the meet time??

Sunday is the Americana Concours in Manhasset, so come by and say hi, afterwards

Now it becomes clear why you got a Ford GT....so you can be the only "exotic" owner at the Americana meets.........just sayin.....

Now it becomes clear why you got a Ford GT....so you can be the only "exotic" owner at the Americana meets.........just sayin.....

Not true, I'm probably considered the "non-exotic" at this "event", among all the Italians, I'm the "interloper"!!!!

Here is the foliage report for NY:
http://fallgetaways.iloveny.com/LAND...GE_REPORT.html

Here are the details and hopefully you can make it!!
Date: 10/12/14 (Sunday)
Time: 8:30am
Location: 92 Roa Hook Rd. Route 9 at Annsville Circle (Mobile Gas Station). near Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. (Search in Google and then go to Maps)

We have 4 cars committed so far.

Thanks,
Simon

- - - Updated - - -

Not a bad idea!

Simon, looks like you munged up that foliage report link. Here is a better one::smile:

http://www.iloveny.com/seasons/fall/foliage-report/

This is the Oct 1-7 report:

In the Hudson Valley, look for midpoint to near peak foliage in the Highland area of Ulster County. Nearly 75 percent color change is expected with bright and beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow bursting through the remaining green backdrop. In Orange County, spotters based in Goshen are calling for 50 percent color change and a brilliant mix of sparkling red, orange, wine, melon, peach and yellow leaves. Rockland County spotters in New City and at Bear Mountain State Park expect foliage to be at midpoint by the weekend with 50 percent color change and bright orange, red and yellow leaves. Look for 40 percent leaf change in Columbia County. Spotters in Hudson are expecting midpoint conditions for the coming weekend with bright yellow and orange leaves along with some deep shades of red.

Thanks Tony!! Your report is definitly the one we need to be looking at. Does that mean you will be there at 7am for pictures and beat the traffic?

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a bad idea!

I won't commit as it is 116 miles(2 hrs) to your meeting spot at 8:30am. I would need to be out of the house around 6am or earlier if I am to arrive at 7am as you suggest:eek:

That's never stopped you before, you must be getting old!!!! I do know that Bags wouldn't be up at that hour, but I seem to remember some sunrise pictures that you took, hours from your home!!!

I might be able to make it, as long as a non-NSX is welcome.

That's never stopped you before, you must be getting old!!!! I do know that Bags wouldn't be up at that hour, but I seem to remember some sunrise pictures that you took, hours from your home!!!

We are all getting older!
I was actually trying to convince Bags to get up early and come with me. She complained a lot but did not say NO yet!

Not to mention trying to prepare for my drive to Ohio

We are all getting older!
I was actually trying to convince Bags to get up early and come with me. She complained a lot but did not say NO yet!

Not to mention trying to prepare for my drive to Ohio

Tony, We can meet you on top of the mountain around 9:15 which would give some extra time to get there.

Ok......I'll probably bring the R8 out then

I'm going to have to bail on this.......just found out I need to be at a birthday party at 12pm and this is a 2 hour ride for me.

Take a ride out to Manhasset, come say hello. Bring Andrea, lots of stores to spend $$$ on her and Gracie!!!!

Back