• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

False advertising by Heatfan50

Member posted a add
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162284
listed as:
<table id="post1583531" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px solid #D1D1E1; border-top: 0px; border-bottom: 0px" width="175"> Heatfan50
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1583531" style="border-right: 1px solid #D1D1E1"> anyone in florida need nsx parts
<hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> anyone in florida or anywhere that will do pickup need trunklid with spoiler, hood, and left complete door for $150
call me at 305-431-XXXX if interested or send me private message
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px solid #D1D1E1; border-top: 0px">
user_offline.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border: 1px solid #D1D1E1; border-left: 0px; border-top: 0px" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

As false advertising. I contacted member and he asked how much i am willing to pay. I told him 150.00 for all 3 as listed he said that he put that on there because price is requested by prime rules.

Member posted a add.....

As false advertising. I contacted member and he asked how much i am willing to pay. I told him 150.00 for all 3 as listed he said that he put that on there because price is requested by prime rules.

Tell him what you really think on his Facebook page. :biggrin:

Back