• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fenix's NSX build

Hey how much are the Recaros and where did you buy them?

Great build thread! What a story. Made me nervous just reading about all your misfortunes on your way back... :eek:

I have carry 60k cash in my pocket in the airport. Trip to Texas to purchase my nsx,I have no problems in the airport. Not even check me anything . Js walk through metal detector. :tongue: But that was3 yrs ago!!

but is that not a flight within the same country?

I have carry 60k cash in my pocket in the airport. Trip to Texas to purchase my nsx,I have no problems in the airport. Not even check me anything . Js walk through metal detector. :tongue: But that was3 yrs ago!!

Thanks Guys couple newer pics

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3521-1.jpg

and the new car added to stable
photo1-3_zpsa3a45ac2.jpg

Nice collection indeed, I see you've finally decided on something other than Honda, Lol

Fenix,

Epic trip! Reminds me of my drive from Phoenix, AZ to Detroit when I bought mine in November /09. No raccoon issues but did get caught in a snowstorm in mtns of New Mexico and the rear tires melting away 750 miles into the trip (try driving in the wet on slicks) necessitating purchase of new tires in the middle of nowhere was quite the adventure. Great memories. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your car at some point this driving season -- perhaps at the Speedstar cruise/bbq later this month.

Best,
Jeff

I'm so jealous of your head room. Hahaha

Back