• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferrari concept

Its ugly. So is the new GT-R. I loved the R34 body.

I too think it looks like pooo!!! I see a Ferrari S2000 in there :D

redshift said:
I think it looks like poo... the Ferrari boxster.

I don't mean any offense, this just looks like an "affordable" Ferrari to me :biggrin: .

I'd hit it...

New F-car Dino? :confused:

If it makes it to production: $135k+... I hope this isn't the Ferrari the NSX-replacement/HSC is going after... :biggrin: :eek:

Other than the Chevy Cobalt tail-lights, I like it... clean, contemporary, modern design w/ Ferrari'esque influences!

It's similar in ways to the Ferrari Imola 600:

7425433775587311.JPG

SS-2006-Ferrari-Imola-600-2.jpg

SS-2006-Ferrari-Imola-600-3.jpg

yuk... from the front it looks like what some tuner kid might do to a G35 or 350Z... ferraris have always held a 'work of art' light in my eye... this would severely taint my image of the company. boooooo.

redshift said:
I think it looks like poo... the Ferrari boxster.

I don't mean any offense, this just looks like an "affordable" Ferrari to me :biggrin: .

Yea right...

Happy Birthday to me! Giorgetto Giugiaro, the Old Master of Italian styling is presenting a special Ferrari at the Tokyo Motor Show to mark his 50 years of activity in the world of car design. Based on a 612 Scaglietti, the car is a generous touring model with a hatchback, folding rear seats giving greater luggage space - and of course a Ferrari 5,748 cc V12 driving the rear wheels.

The idea to design a very personal Ferrari to celebrate this important anniversary came to Giugiaro for the first time at the Paris Motor Show in 2004 when he had discussions with President and CEO of Ferrari, Luca di Montezemolo. From that moment it was decided to use the 612 Scaglietti as the basis for the concept, and Giugiaro received full technical blessing from Ferrari - as long as the design would be recognisable as a genuine Ferrari. He started work immediately on 1:10 scale sketches - as he did 50 years earlier - that were turned into 1:1 reality by his son Fabrizio, using the Italdesign-Giugiaro Virtual Reality Design Center to produce a full-scale plaster model in April this year. By June a rolling prototype had been made.

In its powerplant and running gear - 5.7 litre V12, 540 HP, rear transaxle with 6-speed sequential change - the Ferrari GG50 is similar to its production counterpart, the focus has rather been on styling and use of space in the interior.

If someone kicks up a rock on the highway, it would seriously f- up that wrap around windshield.

...uh sir, that will be $9,542.98 for your new windshield.

That is AWESOME.. Sorry all but it looks goooood. Like what the next supra should look like. I bet if ya see one next to you it would drop your jaw! Pictures don't do justice like most nsx pics don't show you how low of a profile it is until you see one in traffic next to all the other cars.

Back