• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferrari Concours in Reading?

Any PA guys going this weekend? Im going to be heading out there. Should be very cool and might meet up with some of the Ferrarichat guys.

If it is sunday we will all be cruising NJ for nsxstock.

Ah! thats right! Totally forgot that... Ferrari is unveiling the 458 at this Concours, plus a few guys in my neighborhood are FChatters, so I had to attend.

Safe and fun driving at NSXStock!

bring your camera!

I used to travel to Reading occassionally for work and I just can't wrap my mind around the 458 being unveiled at a Concours there.

Shame this event is this sunday, I would have loved to go. Keep me posted on futute ferrari meets as Id love to go on one.

Def going to take a ton of pics... It is weird about reading, but there is a country club there that hosts this and it seems like a venerable event.

The fchatters seem to be doing monthly "cars and coffee" at multiple locations. I plan to try to attend the Philly one... The details are in the midatlantic forum on fchat, but the thread aren't stickies so you have to watch for them.

I know some of the track guys as well as the NE track stewards,some nice guys.You should try to make the big Bella Machina meet at pocono manor.

Do you have the address to the location where this will be held. I am going to me up with the guys at nsxstock, but I might be interested in going to the Ferrari meet as well. WEho would not want to see a 459 in person.:biggrin:

Cool event.. Going to upload a bunch of pics... A guy thought I was a valet which was hilarious.. I guess I look unsavory! Lol

Back