• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Ferrari Show June 15th at Hartford Capital

Anyone heading to the Ferrari show in Hartford? I realize of course there will not be NSX's but not every exotic car can go 100k miles on minimal service. Whether pending I'm going to head down.

I think they will have some for sale. I get mad when the NSX needs service, I can't imagine owning a Ferrari. Maybe after the next promotion. I've been trying to find some timing details but haven't seen much. As long as its nice I'm definitely going to take a spin up there.

I might head down that way, any details? Location, time, etc?

JUNE 15 FERRARI FESTIVAL FUND RAISER
State Capitol grounds, 210 Capitol Ave., Hartford, 12:30-2:30pm. Fund raising to benefit the CT ChildrenÕs Medical Center, admission is free. Newington resident Carl Seeger Henry will perform. Info: 667-1116

I didn't make it but my friend said there was a Red NSX up there. I heard the show was great. Weather down near New Haven wasn't that good and I didn't have the heart to go to the show without the NSX. So we both stayed inside bundled up.

That was Clem's NSX. It was attracting it's own little crowd.

I went but did not take my NSX.

I've been thinking about adding a 355 and wanted to check them out and talk to some owners.

I'm standing there, looking around and up comes Clem. He always has such a cheerful smile, that it puts one on you too.

Like he can read my mind he says:"you know, you already own the better car."

I like that guy. Have from the first day I met him. :wink:

Back