• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FI exhaust muffler with downpipes

Hi guys,

Offloading a set of FI exhaust with downpipes which used for only 4000km. They are still in very good shape.

Brand new costed $6400 USD, now selling for $3200 plus shipping.

c6f123cdc428c7d00a1f4bf1709c2a97.jpgd5e06cc4a84ae2814ff90f7c8a4cc80d.jpgba022cc2d26cf518a1c8f9bdcbbd5d89.jpg667e8e2650e18ce5c95874f67a6b8925.jpg8db91828b4b3672b1602f7467cc5506d.jpgIMG_8307.JPG

Do you have heatshields for these? And also, do you have any video of these on your car? As far as sound? Did you get CEL with these?

I don't think they come with any heat shield. And sorry that I didn't do any video clip on mine, but I found a clip online that shows installation and unboxing which is quite cool, also a video clip at the end.

For CEL, I did experienced twice during the ~4000km usage.

Any reason for selling? Are you upgrading to a better exhaust or selling the car? Also, how did you clear the CEL's? And how did the car do with the excessive heat without any heatshielding?

Sold the car. Clearing the CEL simply by a machinic shop with OBD2 scanner. No idea regarding on the heatshield since it didn’t come with those, I assume it was reusing factory ones.

Gotcha. I'm trying to decide between catless and catted. My concerns are heat shield and CEL. I already have muffler/exhaust, I'm just looking for downpipes. I'm assuming you're selling as a whole unit though right? Downpipes and exhaust as one package?

I'm definitely serious as to getting some downpipes, I just have hesitation in regards to heatshield and CEL. I'd hate having to look at that light all the time haha. What would be your price on just downpipes if you did seperate? You can dm me if you rather not put that on the public forum.

I’m also running full Fi exhaust with Fi catless downpipe, never had codes whatsoever and it’s been a year plus since installed

I’m also running full Fi exhaust with Fi catless downpipe, never had codes whatsoever and it’s been a year plus since installed
That is awesome!!! Do you have JB4? Or did you have some sort of tune or the cat bypass sensor or anything? Also with that setup, what are you doing for heat shielding?

Heatshield is a must on downpipes for the nsx. Mine are wrapped AND heatshielded

Ktuner will solve you CEL (speaking from experience)

I'm still trying to find out when and where I can get K-Tuner. No definite info on it ans I've inquired on the Ktuner thread. Cost, when available, etc. And I have jb4 so I guess I'd need to sell that if it(ktuner) ever comes available to the public

Back