• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally got her back

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
Mike, I got my phone stolen in Irvine. :( I called t-mobile and had them suspend my account and lock my phone. Would you mind giving me your # again? Thanks Mike, Talk to you soon.

pm sent

Mike, Thank you for the OEM box :smile: ....Your NSX look just amazing :eek: ..

Ps..This backyard special piece will look great w/ your GruppeM air filter :biggrin:

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 466
  • back3.jpg
    back3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
Zero-Cool said:
Mike, Thank you for the OEM box :smile: ....Your NSX look just amazing :eek: ..

Ps..This backyard special piece will look great w/ your GruppeM air filter :biggrin:

Are they for sale?? :biggrin:

AWESOME!!! You had me fooled.... i thought u sold the midnight pearl and bought a spa yellow...

awesome makeover!!!
Although im a midnight pearl owner... one of the last few haha... i still give you tons of credit for giving your car an insaneeee makeover!!! nice job!

Where did you get the wing... and what was the price? thanks!
Chris

nsxot1c said:
AWESOME!!! You had me fooled.... i thought u sold the midnight pearl and bought a spa yellow...

awesome makeover!!!
Although im a midnight pearl owner... one of the last few haha... i still give you tons of credit for giving your car an insaneeee makeover!!! nice job!

Where did you get the wing... and what was the price? thanks!
Chris

Hey Chris, I got the wing from a local vender here in Southern Cali, I think I paid around $350 (not sure) according to that vender, I got his last set. they are called dreamzsport, they pop up on ebay once awhile.

HTH

attachment.php

Ah, I still get all nostalgic about the first NSX I drove, back when this one was still Midnight Pearl. Little did I know that the test drive will be the most expensive one I've ever took because it caused me to buy my own and then get bit by the go-fast-crack-pipe/mods bug. It's well worth every penny! :biggrin:

Back to the thread topic: This car looks awesome!!! I saw it while it was with Jon Martin at Acura South Bay and I was just stunned by the new color, the body kit, the total package! Excellent job, Wind!

The GruppeM air filter is my next mod too! :biggrin:
NSXWIND said:
next mod :biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

hey your car has been at southbay acura right? I think i seen it there

ok then I remember it =) got my gruppe m intake today....cant wait to put it on :biggrin:

Back