• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Finally lowered on H&R springs..

Well we got bored over the weekend and decided to lower her on the H&R springs I got from djskyy I am still awaiting on my new J-line 18/19 wheels to be done, should be another week or so. But Here are some teaser pics on the stock 16/17, enjoy!

wOTM2NjMxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTM2NjM0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTM2NjMyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTM2NjMzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

looks good....too bad they were too low for me... :biggrin:

Your drop looks so nice, making the stock wheels looking much bigger, I wish I had gone with H&R springs.

This is my drop with Tein S Tech springs. It is a bit too conservative for my taste, probably look much better with 17/18 or 18/19 combo, but definitely not recommended for 16/17.

11309after8.jpg

Looks like djskyy went with the Tein springs as well (sent it in Tein box) I looked at a lot of NSX pictures with Eibach, H&R, Tein springs and H&R seem to suit me a lot more than the rest as I know my wheels are still in the process I thought it'll be ok with the 16/17 wheels for now and I'm happy with the results.

nsxsupra said:
Your drop looks so nice, making the stock wheels looking much bigger, I wish I had gone with H&R springs.

This is my drop with Tein S Tech springs. It is a bit too conservative for my taste, probably look much better with 17/18 or 18/19 combo, but definitely not recommended for 16/17.

11309after8.jpg

I think your car looks great! However, I heard the Eibachs will lower your car even more if your prefer the dropped look.

CerberusM5 said:
Looks real good and definitely not too low. Did you do the job yourself or did you have assistance?

Me and one of my buddies did the job, wasn't hard since it was our first time. Car handles way better even though stock was still good.

Smiley said:
Looks good I have 18/19 on my 93 and Im thinking about lowering it.
You should lower it, I have my 18/19 wheels on the way as we speak. I'll post pics once I get them :wink:

Back