• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally: Pictures of our '96

Well, as some of you know, I recently purchased a bone stock '96 T in Midnight Pearl/Black for my wife. I have finally got some digital pictures of the car I'd like to share. As you can see, we swapped out the stock wheels for a beautiful set of Work Meisters (thanks again to CDUB, who I purchased them from this past Saturday).

Unfortunately, it is overcast here, so the pictures don't have very good color, and the camera flash made some spots, but this should give you guys an idea of our new pride and joy.

Attachments

• new wheels, lt side.jpg
    new wheels, lt side.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 544
Very very nice! I love that rare color! Just beautiful...... and welcome to the club.

Tim,

The car is an absolute beauty!!! It's so shiny, and I love the rims!!!

Congrats to both of you again.

Glad to see you found the one!!! Did you end up buying the car from Boston? If not, where did you finally find this car? I'm still looking for my Midnight Pearl. How many miles on your car?

Thanks guys for the compliments! Yes Imola, it is the car from Boston. We've been out a few times now, so there are 20,333 on her now. Looks like NSXPO will be our first real road trip.

Later

ascot71 said:
Thanks guys for the compliments! Yes Imola, it is the car from Boston. We've been out a few times now, so there are 20,333 on her now. Looks like NSXPO will be our first real road trip.

Later

Chances are you will come right through my town on your way to NSXPO. I'll pour you a glass of wine or two for the chance to see your baby! I'd love to see it!!

Ascot71,

I think the color is beautiful and unique. The wheels really made the car look more stunning. As I mentioned to you when you picked up the wheels, the car will have a more agressive stance if you drop it an inch or so. It all depends on how your wife drive her. Either way, you have a very rare set of wheels to match the very rare color.

Congrats! I miss these wheels already. :( I'm not sure I like the gun metal gray in photos. The spokes just disappear. The Yokohama ES100 was disappointing in last Saturday's autoX also. Now, I miss those SO3 tires also! :( :(

ascot71 said:
Looks like NSXPO will be our first real road trip.
What a perfect way to enjoy the new addition to the family!

Get your NSXPO 2003 registration in right away; registration closes the end of next week.

Looking forward to seeing your nice wheels there!

Thanks CDUB, I appreciate the compliment. I would really like to drop the car about an inch like you suggested. But first I'll need to re-pour my driveway entrance, as the car BARELY makes it in now. My neighbors have been raggin lately, "you have the fastest car in the whole town, but it takes you 2 minutes to get out of you driveway".

As for NSXPO, my wife and I are getting our final plans together this weekend. Once we know what our plans will be, I'll look into a caravan and see if we can hook up with one going up. We'll see what happens, as I would like to stop and see Imola, as he really helped me when I was looking.

Thanks again, and for what it's worth CDUB, the wheels you have now are really nice, and your Work Meisters went to a good home!

Later,
Tim

Back