• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally SNOW

Im a lift mechanic at a ski area in Idaho,we finally have a storm to get us open. The muky muks really start to sweat.The closer it get to Christmas break.Time to start skiing...:)

Very *cool*! I went skiing for the first time a couple of years ago in Pocatello and absolutely loved it. My wife's relatives run the ski area there so it was a GREAT experience. Enjoy the powder!

We got over 40 inches in a lot of the resorts here in Utah over the weekend.

Got nearly 20 at my house alone, it's the annoying heavy wet kind though.

Usually the resorts are cold enough that the wet snow doesn't happen until spring, should be a ton of powder up there.

I used to ski all the time, so I broke down, bought a brand new set of Rossignol's & I haven't been back. :frown: I guess I need to plan a trip this year. :smile:

Glad to hear Global Warming is not keeping you down... :biggrin:

we're off to a good start here in Central CA. 8 ft base at Boreal.

The downside: We were in Reno 10 days ago, on our way home 7 hours before it was supposed to snow and got caught in a classic snow-traffic-snarl. 7 hours to go 130 miles and we were lucky to have a back way to go. Would've been worse if we had to stay on 80. Not fun.

Northern MI has got quite a bit. Last week was brutal. Here are some pics I took:

736251432_kS9Qd-L.jpg

736253197_vvKhm-L.jpg

736253636_oQyz9-L.jpg

736253147_4TPbB-L.jpg

736252788_ysAHh-L.jpg

736252446_AJB3o-L.jpg

736252807_m6nvL-L.jpg

In PA will only got an inch of snow so far but the near by mountains will be open today at 9am. Ill probably snowboard only once this year. Im not really into going as much I used to be. I used to go almost everyday lol good times.

i am jealous! have my new bridgestone blizzacks mounts on some te37's sittin in the garage ready to rock and roll when it starts snowing:smile:

:eek: lalalalalalala, I don't hear you talking about getting your car out in the snow! :biggrin:

NSX = Bear..................sleep in winter time! :wink:

I think they are predicting 10'-16' here :mad: Hate the cold weather!

We got 9 inches where I live Im only like 45 minutes north of philly and they got over 20 inches. I dont get it:confused: lol

Back