• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive for 2015

I am planning to take my Fisrt drive for 2015 this weekend, the weather is looking great on both days.

Who else is planning to drive their NSX this weekend?

Bram

I am planning to take my Fisrt drive for 2015 this weekend, the weather is looking great on both days.

Who else is planning to drive their NSX this weekend?

Bram
Bram, did you receive your parts yet I sent?

Why bring it out in April when you can wait until July?

Surely there is still some salt kicking around, somewhere, maybe, out there. Your car will blow up if you get close to that!

Best wait until you know the coast is clear. We also may get one of those Spring rain showers and then what are you going to do?

I can see Bram rolling his eyes from here...

I know! Me too. Good thing we are all friends here. I make fun of anyone who keeps their car in the garage longer than I do my motorcycle!

Finally installed a new battery (thx Ed). Tire pressure adjusted. Just needed to give it a good wash to get the season going. Hope to get a nice drive in tomorrow.

Catch up with everyone soon!!

I took my cars out of storage last week, took the snows off the DD, snapped this pic and promptly sold the S2K to make room for the NSX :)
b9ecb6d0ad8448b9ad072527fc5b3594.jpg

I guess you can't post on Rennlist.....as NO ONE REALLY Care about your comments on either Forum...

Bram

You're the only one that takes anything you, OR I, say seriously here. It is the internet - lighten up Bram. Hope that you enjoyed your weekend in your beautiful NSX. What a great weekend for a drive!

Hey Dave:
Good to see you poke your head in here every now and again.
I sit in front of a computer for way too many hrs/day, and still don't keep up as much as I maybe should.

Consider coming out to one of the events this year.
Would be good to see you.
Bring, the better half and the kids.
Maybe EST-Fest.
My girls are so looking forward to it. :)
Rumor has it they are gonna whip Bash's butt in tennis this year!!!

You're the only one that takes anything you, OR I, say seriously here. It is the internet - lighten up Bram. Hope that you enjoyed your weekend in your beautiful NSX. What a great weekend for a drive!

EST-FEST = LOVE FEST? LOL. I like the good old days better when we talked on the phone or better yet, face to face (yes, I am a dinosaur who likes a manual transmission and good old buttons and knobs on the dashboard). There is for sure something lost in these electronic interactions -- I've experienced this in business dealings via email where the recipient thinks sender kidding when not and vice versa. Much less possibility of interpretation issues when you see someone's facial expressions/body language.

Having said this I have to presume that the Bram/Dave interactions are all in good fun.

Now Dave, take your Porsche and shove it --LOL! JUST KIDDING! Hope to see both of you guys at EST-FEST.

Best,
Jeff

I was out for about three hours yesterday. I haven't started the annual big detail of the car yet for the year so it was a perfect excuse to take the (not-so) little one our for a chocolate milk, car wash and cruise.

She loves Daddy's (filthy) "Red car"
YxPW2bF.jpg

And, much like our Sun, she is an inextinguishable ball of energy

EvZLz5S.jpg

Back