• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the new year

I am still up. I hope I don't over sleep.

Woke up and can't fall back to sleep.:frown:...........................:biggrin:

Headed out the door. See everyone soon.

Just got home to take care of the wifey & head to our friend's baby's baptism.
Had a great time!!
Looking forward to seeing the pictures in the Picture & Video gallery!

Here's my picture thread, feel free to add to it:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158314

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for getting up so early to make the meeting times. It worked well as we made it to Coogies in time to have both patio's to ourselves. I still can't believe we got all 42 cars up PCH and on to the first canyon road without losing anyone. Hope you all had a good time. Pics up latter.

Keep an eye out for another drive next month.

Last edited:
Got home about an hour ago down to SD. AMAZING turnout and what a great route. Special Thank You to Les for organizing the drive. What made it even better was that everyone got through the run safely. Hope everyone had a great time and got home safely. I'll be posting pix in the other thread and have also loaded pictures on the So Cal NSX Facebook page as well.

Until next time! :biggrin:

Awesome run with great people :). Thanks Les, for organizing yet another great run! Good seeing old friends, and meeting new ones as well :). It was definately worth leaving San Diego at 530am to be a part of this event :biggrin:

Now, lets see those pics and vids!

B@t™

A beautiful day. Nice drive up the freeway, to meet friends old and new and then a drive through gorgeous canyons ending in a nice breakfast. A very nice day. Now to download video and 300 photos. Pam will be posting later.

Hopefully we'll see some of you Thursday night so we can brag some more. Nicely done Les. Nicely done.

A beautiful day. Nice drive up the freeway, to meet friends old and new and then a drive through gorgeous canyons ending in a nice breakfast. A very nice day. Now to download video and 300 photos. Pam will be posting later.

Hopefully we'll see some of you Thursday night so we can brag some more. Nicely done Les. Nicely done.

It was nice to split off from the main group and forge our own path...ADVENTURE!!!!

Great drive Les, Thanks to everyone that showed up. This was an incredible drive and the year has only begun! I hope that the newcomers are as hooked to the drives as they are their new cars.

JC remember to bring your adventure hat when you lead on the next drive. :biggrin:

thanks Les for organizing the incredible drive and the sweepers folks who helped out. Seeing the train of NSXs in the canyon was a sight. It will be hard to repeat this drive again with 45 cars. The canyon drive was awesome. Made me feel like I am ready for formula 1.

there is a photographer who took pictures of cars/bikes in the canyon. anybody who knows the website of the photographer?

thanks Les for organizing the incredible drive and the sweepers folks who helped out. Seeing the train of NSXs in the canyon was a sight. It will be hard to repeat this drive again with 45 cars. The canyon drive was awesome. Made me feel like I am ready for formula 1.

there is a photographer who took pictures of cars/bikes in the canyon. anybody who knows the website of the photographer?

I think it's this http://rockstorephotos.com/action_riding_photos.htm

I also think it might take a couple days for today's photos to be posted.

**EDIT** Just read this new post: Sunday's images should begin posting by 4:00pm Monday.

Last edited:
Wanted to thank all the group leaders and the sweepers for keeping their groups together. Keeping that many cars together on PCH on a weekend was nothing short of a miracle.

Thought I post some pics here. The rest are here.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158314

1stDrive2012001.jpg

1stDrive2012006.jpg

1stDrive2012007.jpg

1stDrive2012005.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Les for making this another successful drive. Fantastic route and gorgeous weather! Kudos for the San Diego crew for joining us. Glad to meet new and old familiar faces. Like a fine wine......it gets better every year J<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Thanks again Les, needless to say, another successful drive. Thanks to all those who came out. It was nice seeing so many nice NSXs. I posted pictures in the Picture and Gallery Thread.

See you all at the monthly meet this Thurs, finally gonna be able to make it!

Back