• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the new year

I am a PM for Honda here in Torrance and just reached out to our Corporate Affairs department to see if I can cover the meet for Honda Motor Company. We have a huge internal website with news updates, etc.. and thought it would be a great write up for it.

I should hear back later today. Who knows, it might inspire the new developers in Ohio as they work on the new one.

Last edited:
Haha, just for a Sunday drive, it sure is quite a lot of NSXs all in one place. After Sunday, who knows how many will be able to come out the nxt time around (including myself). But to have this many is definitely something NO ONE would want to miss.......

SO EXCITED!:biggrin:

Just got off the phone with Super Sonic. All of his parts aren't in yet so he will have to sit this one out. Sad but safer.....

I am a PM for Honda here in Torrance and just reached out to our Corporate Affairs department to see if I can cover the meet for Honda Motor Company. We have a huge internal website with news updates, etc.. and thought it would be a great write up for it.

I should hear back later today. Who knows, it might inspire the new developers in Ohio as they work on the new one.

Jonathan, what's a PM? I know it as a Personal Message. Plant manager, perhaps? Where will you meet us? Be sure to find me, one of the blue car drivers and one of the women. I'll have brownies or maybe home made chocolate chip cookies, instead, this time. :smile:

Now many old nsx owner are going to go? You know the ones like for 6 years ago. I have not been to a drive in that long. Yeah I have been under a rock all this time.

Haha, just for a Sunday drive, it sure is quite a lot of NSXs all in one place. After Sunday, who knows how many will be able to come out the nxt time around (including myself). But to have this many is definitely something NO ONE would want to miss.......

SO EXCITED!:biggrin:

Now that we know you're alive I will send Hugo or Mario to drag your butt out to future drives:biggrin:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. SPTNSX (Scott)
13. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Allison)
14. Jagtiger(Henry + Mae)
15. 93HotMustard (Chad & Samantha) maybe
16. JCC (JC)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. Track Addict (Jonathan & ?)
19. HGL1668 (Hugo)
20. E-Man ( ? & ?)
21. nemo121 (Nemo)
22. s2kNSX (Zaid)
23. striker525 (Ron & ?)
24. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
25. m8tymouse (Gary & ?)
26. MISTER24HOURS (Tony & Fluffy)
27. David Loomis (David & Hua)
28. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
29. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
30. BryziNSX (Bryana)
31. Joseph (Joseph & Naomi)
32. FuryNSX (Randy) maybe
33. suntaelee (Suntaelee) maybe
34. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
35. Thanhnsx (Thanh & ?)
36. NSXPatPat (Ken) maybe
37. fiestycolumbian (Rahul & Nakul)
38. Daytripper (Gabriel)
39. frumpybumps (Scott + Stephanie)
40. Heartbeat (George and Daina)
41. VampNSX (Milt)
42. Wirewizz (John & ?)
43. junior40er (Adrian) In Spirit
44. Hapa88 (Adrian)
45. AdvansCPAP (Louis & ?)
46. c30vtec (Aaron & ?)
47. TOOLTIME (Calvin)
48. funktastic (Philip)
49. JUNIOR11X (Chris & Jr)
50. Marine93NSX (Michael & Kala)

Last edited:
Les, I'm leaving from Long Beach. What time you think your Fountain Valley caravan would be passing by? I'll jump on the freeway to join you guys...

Ya'll in SoCal have a safe enjoyable drive, we were talking about your big event after the supercar drive today in Phoenix...

Wish I could attend :frown:

We had big numbers today, lots of Lambo, Ferrari, Viper, NSX, a few Porsches, and a Mclaren

Les... YOU DA PIMP !

Les, I'm leaving from Long Beach. What time you think your Fountain Valley caravan would be passing by? I'll jump on the freeway to join you guys...

Text sent.:eek: Also a PM in case I messed up texting.:confused:

Can any one that is going please PM there phone number so I could call them just in case something happens on my way there. Thanks

PM sent.

Ya'll in SoCal have a safe enjoyable drive, we were talking about your big event after the supercar drive today in Phoenix...

Wish I could attend :frown:

We had big numbers today, lots of Lambo, Ferrari, Viper, NSX, a few Porsches, and a Mclaren

Les... YOU DA PIMP !

Thanks Chase. I know you'll be with us in spirit.

Looks like you guys had fun. Are there any pics?

No, you don't understand. I'm in my car now. I'm sleeping here tonight. I have an alarm and it will wake me at 5:45 so that I can nudge the Mrs., get coffee at Starbucks and meet the San Diego crew as they roll up the the 5. I'm good.

Back